Attila the Hen
Aug 3, 2015
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
3 years campervan, many as a tugger
So glad you are on the road to recovery. If you want sites, then get the ACSI book, (as well as aires book), book not expensive and sites all over France etc, all with electric, small sites and larger ones, some aires have now got expensive and taken over by by others now making them almost as dear as ACSI sites. We have used them along with aires for years. I have this years unused ACSI books but it would cost as much to post to you as you buying next years book. Good luck for next year, we too are hoping to get away after a bad year.
Thank you, it sounds good. I’ve also treated myself to a set of Michelin Maps so I can pick out the scenic routes...... half the fun is the planning.

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
And don’t forget France passion if you like wine!
Or cheese.. We stayed at a lovely goats cheese making farm once, no pressure to buy anything, but we did and it was very nice.
IMG_20190701_153900888.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Also have a look at vineyard Aires mostly free with facilities, no pressure to buy and good fun wine tasting.
Camper contact and search for sites
View attachment 438507

Marquis de Vauban Castle
Route des Cônes, 33390 Blaye, France
+33 5 57 42 80 37
I see those black swans often in Christchurch quay, I wondered if that could be possible, sorry straying from the original poster.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back