• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

M&S gift vouchers: 2 x £70, 2 x £30 (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I have some M&S gift vouchers which can be used on-line (or in store but difficult to get to anyone!) and wondered if any funsters would be interested in making me any offer(s) for them. Whilst I would eventually use them (I love their moussaka) it will take me a loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnng time ... especially since I do NOT need any more knickers! :D

I have:

2 x £70
2 x £30​

Drop me a PM if interested in any.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Do they have a sell by date Mel? :)
  • The £30 ones are vouchers which are valid until 31 May 2018 and you need to spend them in full otherwise you lose the balance, below are the details of these:
INCLUDES: Clothing, footwear, lingerie, beauty, homeware, accessories, M&S Food and Flowers in store.

EXCLUDES: Stationery, cards, gift wrap, beers, wines, spirits, Food to Order, Lunch to You, M&S Cafés, deli bars, deli counters, Market Place, Wasabi, restaurants, schoolwear, furniture, furniture disposal service, Made to Order Curtains, Made to Measure Shirts, Made to Order Suits, tailoring alterations, 'Your school uniform' service, repair services, name tapes, charity items, sale, clearance items.

Valid online at marksandspencer.com and in selected M&S UK stores on presentation of this original voucher at the till excluding Channel Islands, M&S Outlets, BP Connect and M&S stores located in airports, railway stations, motorway services, hospitals [as well as M&S Café, M&S Food to Go takeaway counters, Delis, Kitchens and Restaurants]. The voucher has a value of £30 and can be used in full or part payment. No change will be given for qualifying purchases of less than £30. Voucher can be used with staff discount. Voucher applied after all other discounts (excluding staff discount, which will be applied last). Can only be used once in a single transaction. When used in-store, must be handed in on redemption. If the item(s) is subsequently returned, you will not be able to reuse this voucher. Subject to availability.
  • The £70 ones are standard type gift cards/vouchers which are valid for 24 months from the last transaction, so it appears that they can be kept going for a long time as even checking the balance qualifies as a 'transaction'. You don't have to spend them in full so can just 'nibble away' at them if you want. T&Cs:
DSCF3926.JPG

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Minxy please don't take this comment personally, but why would someone pay money that can be spent anywhere at any time without a use by date for a voucher restricting you to one store, limited items you can spend it on, and with a spend by date.
This is my view on all vouchers prompted by my wife who until recently sent vouchers as presents to distant grandchildren, but has now seen the light and sends cash instead.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
We use M&S a lot and get vouchers for pressies along with Amazon vouchers because the kids know we'll appreciate them and use them. I would have no problems buying them, particularly the open ended dates.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Minxy please don't take this comment personally, but why would someone pay money that can be spent anywhere at any time without a use by date for a voucher restricting you to one store, limited items you can spend it on, and with a spend by date.
This is my view on all vouchers prompted by my wife who until recently sent vouchers as presents to distant grandchildren, but has now seen the light and sends cash instead.
I agree totally about buying vouchers for gifts etc ... we used to get them from my in-laws which was a pain as they tended to be Matalan ones and we don't buy clothes from these types of shops much (usually charity shops or car boots!) so it was always a struggle to find things we wanted but one year we mentioned it to them so now if they do get us any it's the general ones that can be spent in many stores, or they give us cash instead.

As for the M&S ones ... we didn't buy them - they came as a reward with something else - I'm happy to accept less than their face value (within reason! :D) as it will take me a LONG time to spend them! :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I've had a couple of funsters interested in these so if anyone else is please let me know otherwise they'll be gone soon.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back