Rally Chat Lytham St Annes - Informal meet (c&cc) 18/9/20 on (1 Viewer)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
With no FUN rallies and shows getting cancelled, People are obviously looking for places to go and maybe not a campsite or wild camping.
Thought I would mention that some pop up type campsites are still going ahead with the C&CC and their THS (Temporary holiday sites).
This is where a pitch is available with just fresh water and an Elsan point. Usually around £8-£12 a night.

We are off to Lytham st Annes, near Blackpool, on friday for a few days and the weather forecast is looking ok. So if anyone is around or looking for somewhere to go we may see you around. Look for the FUN stickers, fly a flag or post on the forum to show your wearabouts. Site is open till the end of September.
"Rule of 6" means its still possible to say hello and maintain social distance. Being outdoors and vans 6 mtrs + apart has to be better than walking around a supermarket :)

A similar event is on at Bradford on Avon near Trowbridge. We may visit that in another weeks time..
You obviously need to be a club member or join to attend.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
Good info - thanks for posting - there's also a THS with the C&CC currently at Ruswarp near Whitby, North Yorkshire. £12 per night

Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
With no FUN rallies and shows getting cancelled, People are obviously looking for places to go and maybe not a campsite or wild camping.
Thought I would mention that some pop up type campsites are still going ahead with the C&CC and their THS (Temporary holiday sites).
This is where a pitch is available with just fresh water and an Elsan point. Usually around £8-£12 a night.

We are off to Lytham st Annes, near Blackpool, tomorrow for a few days and the weather forecast is looking ok. So if anyone is around or looking for somewhere to go we may see you around. Look for the FUN stickers, fly a flag or post on the forum to show your wearabouts. Site is open till the end of September.
"Rule of 6" means its still possible to say hello and maintain social distance. Being outdoors and vans 6 mtrs + apart has to be better than walking around a supermarket :)

A similar event is on at Bradford on Avon near Trowbridge. We may visit that in another weeks time..
You obviously need to be a club member or join to attend.

We are currently on our seventh THS of our tour of the north of England this summer.

Interspersed with the occasional small site, the most we have paid is £15 a night ( with electric) the least the THS at beautiful Corbridge was £7.50

We've had no problem getting on anywhere.
We are currently sat down by the river in sunny Doncaster on a THS. ( it was sunny yesterday)

IMG_20200915_082742429_HDR.jpg

£40 for online membership of CCC well worth it .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
tonka

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
so its not the 18/9/2020 ?????

It starts 18/9/2020 this Friday..
When I originally posted I put down that we were going on the 17th... I amended the date to correct it.. 👍 make sense ..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back