Rally Chat Lymington Seafood Festival, Golf, Beaulieu Motor Museum, Isle Of Wight (& More!) Rally August 2018 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you everyone so far & especially those who have advised of changes (y)

If you want to try to win free beer for a year :cheers: then there's the Ringwood Brewery Name The Ale competition
As sponsors of the Seafood Festival they will have offers on their take home (to the rally field?) beers so might save the payload a little or not if you have some left when leaving!

Last edited:

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
I assume you’ve left marshalls off the list deliberately. We’re still 5 nights, then onto Malvern!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I assume you’ve left marshalls off the list deliberately. We’re still 5 nights, then onto Malvern!
Of course - for us Marshals it's 6 nights from Thursday so we can be set up ready for arrivals day on Friday! :hi5:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
If anyone wants a walk along a country lane from the rally field to a dog friendly pub that does food then walk up Monument Lane (opposite the train station) to the Walhampton Arms http://www.walhamptonarmslymington.co.uk/ with reviews here https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Resta...National_Park_Hampshire_Hampshire_Englan.html
Maybe call first to book a table if you want a meal as likely to be busy.

View attachment 236842 View attachment 236845

UPDATE: Courtesy of the Seafood Festival organisers & the management of the pub - Funsters get 10% discount off food & drinks :cheers: at The Walhampton Arms with code Funsters2018 for the duration of the Rally & you also need to show a Fun badge to confirm that you are members. Those who don't have badges (including RVOC members) please see us as we will hopefully have some available if @Jim can send us lots of the small ones for those who don't have name badges.

Last edited:
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Your update states that people need to notify you if there are any changes to their original booking, people are also confirming that their booking still stands.....

So to add to the confusion, I will not be changing my booking and I’m coming for the original five days ....:D

Unless I notify you otherwise...:D2

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Your update states that people need to notify you if there are any changes to their original booking, people are also confirming that their booking still stands.....

So to add to the confusion, I will not be changing my booking and I’m coming for the original five days ....:D

Unless I notify you otherwise...:D2
It is just any changes that we need to know about now but happy to see all the posts as it shows that message has reached those Funsters (y)

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Seen your message. We will get back to you before Saturday if we need to add a night. Thank you(y)

Catherine (Mrs Stagman)

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
Of course - for us Marshals it's 6 nights from Thursday so we can be set up ready for arrivals day on Friday! :hi5:
Yes you’re right . Sent you a PM to reconfirm

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
3 nights as booked for us although we may have to leave late on Sunday
Please let us know if you need to leave really late as the farm gate that leads to the rally field is locked overnight but we will have a key & will email our mobile number to all attending nearer to the time.

Jul 27, 2010
Farnham Surrey
Funster No
MH
Bilbos Nexa
Exp
on and off since 1980
Please let us know if you need to leave really late as the farm gate that leads to the rally field is locked overnight but we will have a key & will email our mobile number to all attending nearer to the time.
It would be no later than 20.00,, only if Barbara has to work on Monday

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back