Rally Lymington Rally 2019 - Seafood Festival, New Forest, Isle Of Wight, Beaulieu, Golf & More! ** Booking Closed*** (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Important:
Please put all recyclable items in the plastic tubs next to the trailer & all other rubbish (including dog waste bags) in black bin bags in the trailer.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I thought it was only teenagers who communicated around “the house (campsite)” by social media !

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
The shelter will hopefully get its top back on tomorrow when the wind has died down - having survived last night it tried to take off this morning! Again weather permitting it's the Bring & Buy Sale at 10am -11am tomorrow then meet at the shelter at 11.45am to walk up to the Walhampton Arms for 12.30pm Sunday Carvery or see you there if you are making your own way to the pub.

Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
13 Years, 20 years with a caravan
If there are any that would like a lift to the Pub and back I will be taking the car so can do a shuttle.
Phil.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
2 seats available in rear of Aygo one trip there one trip back
Last time I offered a shuttle it lasted over an Hr
Good luck Boycie lol

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
If there are any that would like a lift to the Pub and back I will be taking the car so can do a shuttle.
Phil.
2 seats available in rear of Aygo one trip there one trip back
Last time I offered a shuttle it lasted over an Hr
Good luck Boycie lol
We also have 2 seats available for the return trip.
What, no takers!
We shall be leaving at midday.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Everyone is welcome to come along to the shelter area tonight - come with a pen & paper at 7.15pm for the quiz (thanks to Shirley (y)) starting at 7.30pm .

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Could I thank all those Funsters who donated books and in the case of Brian icantremember who donated part of a bike rack, I jest not, and it sold!!! at the sale of books and bring and buy sale at Lymington rally this morning
I would also like to thank all those Funsters who bought, books, bottle openers, pin badges and the previously mentioned bike rack part.
We raised a total of £71.14 which will be winging its way to Prostate Cancer UK as soon as I can get a letter and cheque sent off.
As usual, I will post the acknowledgement on here when I receive it.
Once again, thank you.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Looking at my Facebook memory it, a picture from 12 months ago
FB_IMG_1565593300505.jpg

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
now travelling back to sunny (?) Essex. shame about the weather but still enjoyed the Festival & have to say I've never seen so many charity shops in one high street - helped fill an hour or two & got some good dvd's to watch during the rainy periods ?

Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thanks to all the Marshals at Lymington and to Wombles for the hard work organising.
We expected to find horses and cattle on the road back through the New Forest but not piggies!
View attachment 324111
They turn them out to eat the acorns. A bit early but probably fallen with wind & rain.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I'm sorry we had to leave this morning before some folk had risen from their slumbers.:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Anyway, would like to say sincere thanks to all the Funsters we managed to connect with during the meet, both old and new.

Particular thanks must go to Wombles Alan & Karen for setting up and organising the whole meet, Mr Chrysalis Chris for organising the coach trip, along with petenshirley for hosting it.
Also well done to all our marshals, Emmit Derek & Mary, Taran_Las Phil, scottie John.(y):cheers:

P.S. Mr Chrysalis Chris I'm sorry you didn;t make it to Lymington and hope Chrysalis Alice is making a good recovery.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Could I thank all those Funsters who donated books and in the case of Brian icantremember who donated part of a bike rack, I jest not, and it sold!!! at the sale of books and bring and buy sale at Lymington rally this morning
I would also like to thank all those Funsters who bought, books, bottle openers, pin badges and the previously mentioned bike rack part.
We raised a total of £71.14 which will be winging its way to Prostate Cancer UK as soon as I can get a letter and cheque sent off.
As usual, I will post the acknowledgement on here when I receive it.
Once again, thank you.

Update on the above.
Today, on leaving, we were given a further £13 from Shirley and Pete being the remainder of monies collected on the Isle of Wight Day out.

Therefore, we now have £84.14 to send to Prostate Cancer UK (y) (y) (y)
Thank you, one and ALL.

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Well that was an experience :D

Thanks to the Wombles, their assistants, and indeed the fellow attendees for my initiation to the world of the Funster Motorhome rallying.

That quiz was an education :whatthe:

Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Alan & Karen
Thank you for a great event. Enjoyed the meal. The Quiz was excellent. Although the weather could have been kinder to us we managed to enjoy ourselves.
Also thanks to the Marshals.
Alan & Karen
Pete & Shirley
Derek & Mary
John.
Thanks
Nicki & Phil

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2017
Ferring
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840
Exp
Since 2017
A huge thank you to Karen, Alan and all the marshals who with all their hard work put this rally together. It was just what we needed to recharge our batteries ( not the ones in our motorhome ).
I know it’s an awful lot of work from start to finish and we appreciated every bit of it.
Hopefully see soon
Gary and Amber x

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
We expected to find horses and cattle on the road back through the New Forest but not piggies!
Pigs usually released in August and September, sheep too and still people drive too fast and knock down and kill two day old Fouls. (Rant Over), sorry I didn't see many of you this year you had all gone to the pub I think. Great to see Les and Coolbeanz though and thanks for your offer of hospitality.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Pigs usually released in August and September, sheep too and still people drive too fast and knock down and kill two day old Fouls. (Rant Over), sorry I didn't see many of you this year you had all gone to the pub I think. Great to see Les and Coolbeanz though and thanks for your offer of hospitality.

Bloody 'ell was I lucky I went to the pub ;)

Jul 19, 2018
Kent
Funster No
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thank you to Karen and Alan, all the marshals and fellow funsters for a great rally. So much hard work organising and ensuring everything runs smoothly and seemingly effortlessly is quite a skill!

Looking forward to the next one??

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back