Rally Lymington Rally 2019 - Seafood Festival, New Forest, Isle Of Wight, Beaulieu, Golf & More! ** Booking Closed*** (1 Viewer)

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I’ve just done it.
Sorry, I’ve had such rubbish mobile signal while away. Getting frustrated by all the EE 5G adverts as they couldn’t even provide me with 3G !

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you Riverbankannie - balance payment received - have updated lists & emailed arrival instructions now :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just in in case anyone booked for Lymington might be interested & hadn't already spotted it as well as all the things to see & do on the first post of this main Rally thread there is also the Isle Of Wight Coach Trip on Monday that Mr Chrysalis is organising https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/lymington-2019-isle-of-wight-coach-trip.195126/ which is £12 per person plus £1 per dog & the Sunday Lunch https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...mpton-arms-sunday-carvery-booking-now.195811/ both are still bookable at the moment but getting full.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
So sorry am still away but will definitely do it when I get back at the weekend.
Thank you Hilary for letting us know - we may not be able to confirm payment or send out arrival info. for a few weeks after that but will catch up eventually! :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you Les - balance payment received - have updated lists & emailed arrival instructions now :)

Reactions: Les
Aug 21, 2017
Funster No
sorry but will have to cancel due to illness, had hoped would be able to make it still but not going to happen i’m afraid.
jupeter

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
sorry but will have to cancel due to illness, had hoped would be able to make it still but not going to happen i’m afraid.
jupeter
Sorry to hear that but thank you for your message & hope things look brighter soon.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Probably won't be able to do rally admin. again now until Friday evening but keep posting/messaging & we will catch up then - family house move time!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
************** UPDATE*****************

Thank you to everyone that has booked this Rally - It's going to be a big field of Funsters! :hi5:
To anyone considering booking - please message us with your email address (or post on here & we will message you) asap as bookings could close any day now as we are almost full.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
scottie Lucky one Clive GrahamD Gareth62 :hi: - if you make your balance payment tonight or tomorrow we will be able to confirm back, deal with any enquiries & email arrival info. quite quickly but after that there will be long delays as we have family commitments & two weeks of rallies/meets which take us past the cut off date for this Rally.
If any of you need to cancel then please just let us know.

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
scottie Lucky one Clive GrahamD Gareth62 :hi: - if you make your balance payment tonight or tomorrow we will be able to confirm back, deal with any enquiries & email arrival info. quite quickly but after that there will be long delays as we have family commitments & two weeks of rallies/meets which take us past the cut off date for this Rally.
If any of you need to cancel then please just let us know.
I’m currently away and will pay once I return home

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you to Lucky one & Gareth62 - balance payments received - have updated lists & emailed arrival instructions now :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi, are there any places left on this rally. Would really like to come as this will be our first. Please let me know how to book if space available.
Glad that you want to join us all - booking form emailed now :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you scottie - form & balance payment received - lists updated & arrival info. now emailed :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
*********** UPDATE **************
Please continue sending any booking requests or enquiries but there may be a long delay now in us dealing with these as we now have Stratford River Festival Rally followed by Jurassic Coast & Festival Meet at Highlands End, Bridport. We will be on our phones to reply to anything urgent on the forum but bookings will be dealt with in order of receipt when we can catch up with admin. from 19 July onwards.
There are limited places left now for this Lymington Rally so please send a PM (click on Womble avatar to the left then Start A Conversation) with your email address asap if you do want to come along to make sure that you don't miss out as likely to get full & booking will close once we have caught up.

Last edited:

John stralis

Free Member
Sep 20, 2018
Funster No
MH
laika 8m fiat ducato
Exp
Hi ,
We would like to book ,please let me know what you require regards John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun