Rally Lymington Rally 2019 - Seafood Festival, New Forest, Isle Of Wight, Beaulieu, Golf & More! ** Booking Closed*** (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you gillnphil for balance payment - lists updated & will email arrival instructions shortly :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Andy from Sandy Coolbeanz dave01249 Derek and Jean Hems icantremember Ismbardbrunel Jane4gav jaygee Kannon Fodda ksaeraenn Lee and sheryl marrod23 Ourvern PaulJan Rockcrawler RVFUN Steve and Denise Tdmoore27 The Dotties tomag WynandJean

Hi everyone :hi: - please check your email as we have now sent out arrival instructions, mobile phone number & directions with a map to everyone - if any problems or queries then please let us know now.
Our contact mobile phone number is for arrivals day & whilst at the rally, as at home we are in a mobile black spot so best to message here or email before then.
The first post on this thread https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...ht-beaulieu-golf-booking-closing-soon.185164/ has been updated with some extra info too plus the map in case anyone is having difficulty viewing the emailed file.
If you haven't already booked then there are still places available on the coach for the day trip to the lovely Isle Of Wight for £12 per person plus £1 per dog (kindly organised by Mr Chrysalis) https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...isle-of-wight-coach-trip.195126/#post-3296015 & the Sunday Carvery Lunch https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...mpton-arms-sunday-carvery-booking-now.195811/ (40 of us so far!) but these are both likely to get full so please book soon.

Nov 26, 2007
Exeter
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Since 2006
Wombles , we are not back from our cruise until Sunday, sorry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 26, 2007
Exeter
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Since 2006
Not that we are aware of - no group golf organised but if you or lunarman want to set something up that would be great!
We have book my son-in-law in on the weekend who is a pro, lunarman and my self are going to play Sunday if any other fun member want to join us and make a comp ? We could try to book out a block booking

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We have book my son-in-law in on the weekend who is a pro, lunarman and my self are going to play Sunday if any other fun member want to join us and make a comp ? We could try to book out a block booking
Sounds great - perhaps you or I can start a thread when you are back & see if anyone wants to join in if they don't spot it on here? We will be busy with the Bring & Buy Sale & then Sunday Carvery Lunch but it looks like a good course with lovely views so sure there must be some keen Funster golfers amongst those going :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Balance paid by paypal, I hope the weather gets better :)
Thank you Pat for balance payment - lists updated & will email arrival instructions shortly :)
Last year we had torrential rain on arrivals day but it drained quickly & is very solid ground so should be fine if that happens again.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
This isn't the information I want to hear :cry: :p
Have to admit that it wasn't as much fun as usual for us or our Marshals on that one day & I was holding on to the event shelter by the leg as it tried to take off in the high winds! However we had some excellent weather after that & it was a great rally with lots of magical moments. We managed to get everyone in (including RVs) without it even getting muddy & once the rain stopped the grass & ground was dry within a few hours. I've bought extra tie down straps for the shelter this year though just in case!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Please note that the Calendar type info. at the beginning of this thread added since the forum update is incorrect - arrivals day is Friday 9 August from 11am & departure by 11am on Wednesday 14 August.
Jim please amend this or advise how I can?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Please note that the Calendar type info. at the beginning of this thread added since the forum update is incorrect - arrivals day is Friday 9 August from 11am & departure by 11am on Wednesday 14 August.
Jim please amend this or advise how I can?

Should be good now (y)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
WildDil welcome to Fun :hi5: & thank you for your booking & full payment - lists updated now & arrival instructions emailed.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you Boycie for your booking & full payment - lists updated now & arrival instructions emailed (y)

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Hi,Wombles if I haven't canceled please may I do it now. Sorry it's late.
Thank's John.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you Centurian & Crackfixer for balance payment - lists updated & will email arrival instructions shortly :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
27 TUG AdamH Calamity Kent catspyjamas ChrissyW Clive Dorwyn Dulux0 Gareth62 Geo Hastingsranger isadora jupeter Ken Kojak Koppersbeat Les Lucky one lunarman Medicalteam1 Melian Okeyjon Pikeman PJGWiltshire Polar bear rerkingsmoor Shazrick Sooty68 Tanya_and_Mick Targetpaster The Happy Hooker toledo tonyandcarol wardy

Hi :hi: - have just sent you all an email with regards to balance payment for this Rally.
Hopefully none of you need to cancel but if you do then please just let us know.

There are still tables available for the Sunday Carvery Lunch https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...mpton-arms-sunday-carvery-booking-now.195811/ (42 booked so far!) & seats left on the Isle Of Wight Coach Trip (£12 each plus £1 per dog) https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/lymington-2019-isle-of-wight-coach-trip.195126/ which should both be great fun as a group so if you haven't already then please book soon if you do want to join us all.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you lunarman - balance payment received - have updated lists & emailed arrival instructions now :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you Rayroll - booking form & full payment received. Will update lists & email arrival instructions shortly :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you rerkingsmoor - balance payment received - have updated lists & emailed arrival instructions now :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Morning I am sorry but we can’t come to the meet waiting for op so I won’t be fit thankyou Andy
Thank you for letting us know & best wishes for the op.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back