Rally Lymington Rally 2019 - Seafood Festival, New Forest, Isle Of Wight, Beaulieu, Golf & More! ** Booking Closed*** (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Karen Have just paid the final amount and have also booked for the carvery thanks
Thank you - balance received & forum lists updated (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AdamH

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2017
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Mooveo P6
Exp
Since 2017
Sorry we won’t be able to join you on the iow coach trip, we will have to keep Monday free for work commitments :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
******************** UPDATE ***********************

This Rally is getting full now :hi5: - thank you to all those who have booked & especially those who have already paid in full as one payment instead of two helps reduce our admin. work (y)
To all those who have been sent booking forms but not returned them yet - please don't leave it too long as there have been many more form requests than places left!
If anyone else is keen to join us - please send a PM or message here & we will PM you back.

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Looking forward to this. I'll be a complete newbie to motorhoming and rallying. So I expect to be annoying a lot of people for great ideas and how does this work.

This assumes that Autotrail do finish building the 540SE by end July :wondering: else I could be the lone madman in a tent much to the amusement of everyone else. :whatthe:

I'll have to wait much closer to the rally before signing up for the carvery and doubt I could do the IoW trip.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi @wardy :hi: - if you do still want to book please don't leave it too long as this Rally is filling up now.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you @Jane4gav - booking form & full payment received & lists updated (y)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
****************** UPDATE ****************

For all attending please see the Rally Field map attached & key here:
Dotted Green Line Lisle Court Road.
Dotted Purple Line Route through Bampton’s Farm to Rally Field.
Yellow Dot Rally Field.
Blue Dots water taps.
Green Dot Elsan, recycling & rubbish points.

Attachments

• Lymington - Map to Bamptons Farm Rally Field - 2019.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Wombles

I can only see a satellite view with no dotted lines on it. Am I being dense?

Thanks
Thank you Jane - it's complete with dotted lines for me so don't know what's going wrong :confused:
Once everyone has paid their balance we'll be sending out arrival instructions via email with that map attached too so hopefully it will work for everyone then.

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
If Karen has posted the pdf with mark-ups and you are opening it on an iPad or phone, some software won’t show the mark ups. I sometimes have this issue, but this time it has opened fine for me on the iPad in ebooks.

Try opening it on a computer with Acrobat reader

To avoid this it is better to save marked up pdfs as a new pdf, by using Acrobat Pro to print to pdf, or take a screenshot and save it as a jpeg.

Here is Karen’s picture as a jpeg
29878445-60AF-4710-8D52-D1D2CBA2065E.jpeg

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you Mr Chrysalis (y)- have added that to the first post on the thread too in case it helps anyone . Will do the same for Stratford River Festival Rally map now.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
************* Reminder************

Shazrick tonyandcarol Angel005 Ken Kojak gillnphil jupeter 27 TUG PJGWiltshire Targetpaster The Happy Hooker Polar bear Geo Centurian Medicalteam1 scottie ChrissyW Dorwyn isadora Gareth62 patricia the newbie Chocy boy Lucky one Sooty68 lunarman Melian Tanya_and_Mick toledo Pikeman Dulux0 Calamity Kent Hastingsranger rerkingsmoor catspyjamas Koppersbeat Okeyjon Clive AdamH Les wardy

Hi All :hi: there's now less than a month left to pay the £43 balance before the deadline on 10th July for this Rally so thought it best to post this reminder as sure many of you will be on your travels in between now & then. We are available to answer any queries &/or confirm receipt of balance payment this week so would appreciate getting it all sorted early but after that there may be delays as we will either be attending or running rallies or helping family with two house moves! We set the deadline back in October last year but didn't realise how busy these few months would be :whew:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back