Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Two to add to your approved list, if have to occasionally use a camp site.
Luxemburg - Bon Accuille, Alzingen, "Rue Du Camping", suburb of Hesperange.
Great for catching the bus into the city, good parking bays, on grass. New sanitation block, 5 star. (y)

Freiburg, Camping Moslepark, "Waldseestrasse".
Ablution block is something else 5 star +, bloody flowers in the mens bog shed and hairdriers for mostly german, must be woofter campers :whistle: (y)
Put the " " streets into your sat nav after the country and city, it should take you right there, mine did.

Also I will not accept a word against my Cheapie Chinese Sat Nav, that good lady has not let me put a foot wrong, actually because of bad road design I missed a couple of turns but she re calculated quicker than I could say Oh Shit !
I fancy my chances with reading a map, ex Royal Marine (they take navigation pretty serious), well I would have been up the Khyber good and proper without it. She doesn't even take offence when I do a bit of swearing about the lunatic road layouts.

Jan 20, 2015
Fife
Funster No
MH
Bessacar 454
Exp
Since 2013
You did'nt need navigational skills to reach Stanley ,you just followed behind us .

OP
OP
Moodybrook

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
followed behind us

Got to be a bleedin Para ?? I wonder why they put a "Booty" on lead of stick and also tail end charlie when doing a jump ?? :whistle:
Was you down there during the agro or just as a tourist. I was the ultimate deterrent that was withdrawn so the Argies thought it was ok to have a go. !! Another govt balls up. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
If you are in this region try Kayserburg ( might not be correct spelling) Beautiful old town with an interesting war memorial, one side is dedicated to the French and the other to Germans. It was the home town of Albert schweizer ( that well known draft dodger from WW1) Also its said that the French gave up the Jewish population to the Nazi's in WW2. So plenty of interest, and a good air. If its full park where the coach's stop

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back