LUNAR ROADSTAR 780, 52 - 54 Registration (1 Viewer)

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
We are thinking about exchanging our slightly ageing BESSACARR E695 for a LUNAR ROADSTAR 780. 52 - 54 Registration.

Anyone who can give me some advice about the pros and cons of this vehicle would be greatly appreciated. ::bigsmile:

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Hi
We have an 03 model and we love it. Loads of Storage space both inside and in the lockers. Lots of space inside. We have a slightly different layout to most I have seen. At the front instead of having facing setees we have one setee and facing it a sideboard!

Only downside for us is its low on the ground and when we got a ferry across the Rhine we took it very slowly and still the bottom hit the ground - No damage though. (Thats why we took the Shuttle across the channel)

There is normally only the two of us but it can sleep 6 if needed. Only seatbelts for driver and passenger though. Grandchildren are delivered to us on site by their Dad and also picked up by him.

Sonja

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
hi
i currently have a 2005 roadstar 780 with the twin sofa's facing each other,,
the only down side to this is the seatbelt option like previously stated they only have 2 seatbelt yet sleeps 6. fixed bed, over cab bed, and two single beds, the other slightly down side is the vehicle weight being a 3850kg the wife can't drive it, above all else i find it an excellent van and i havn't had the problem with the ferry like red sonja has and ive also got the towbar fitted which lowers the rear by 2inches my only recommendation is to have front remis blinds fitted there so much better than the curtain. i must say it has done me proud. i say this because i'm just about to sell it as we now want the new roadstar 786
regards
alan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
hi
i currently have a 2005 roadstar 780 with the twin sofa's facing each other,,
the only down side to this is the seatbelt option like previously stated they only have 2 seatbelt yet sleeps 6. fixed bed, over cab bed, and two single beds, the other slightly down side is the vehicle weight being a 3850kg the wife can't drive it, above all else i find it an excellent van and i havn't had the problem with the ferry like red sonja has and ive also got the towbar fitted which lowers the rear by 2inches my only recommendation is to have front remis blinds fitted there so much better than the curtain. i must say it has done me proud. i say this because i'm just about to sell it as we now want the new roadstar 786
regards
alan

Thanks for the advice so far. The weight is not a problem as the Bessacarr E695 is also 3850Kg and I am the only driver. The 2 setees facing each other is the layout we like as it gives more space in the lounge area in our opinion.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back