Lunar Home-car P59 manual (2 Viewers)

Aug 20, 2020
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Home Car P59
Exp
I'm a newbie
there seems to be a manual online for everything but I can’t find one for my P59 , I’ve got manuals for all the individual components, fridge ,heating etc , anybody know when I can find one
thanks

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sadly, many motorhomes don't come with a manual, rather its just a folder or bundle if the component manuals. Even when they do they are often really basic, pointing back to the component instructions. Is there anything in particular you are stuck with?

OP
OP
W
Aug 20, 2020
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Home Car P59
Exp
I'm a newbie
Nothing at the moment but I haven’t actually been anywhere in it yet , I’ve still not found the leisure battery , wherever it is it’s not anywhere obvious

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
I posted the following in answer to a similar request

"Whenever I see calls for manuals I wonder why buyers do not make the provision of a manual in their own language a condition of the contract.

No manual, no sale. I cannot imagine a dealer would lose a sale over that.

We have a v. good N&B manual in English, which has been passed down with all other paperwork through 3 previous owners. What do sellers do with their manuals? keep them as momentos?"

I have only found one thing not described in our N&B Arto manual and that is probably due to a modification on a new year's model.

I did not know what Jim posted; that some MHs come with no manual - I am flabergasted.

I knew I was buying a quality MH, but did not realise that quality included an item which other manufacturers do not even consider as basic equipment.

Geoff

Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
Our Lunar Homecar H621 came with a spiral bound book mostly of individual manufacturers details but really nothing on the Homecar bit and nothing at all on Lunar apart from a badge
Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back