• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Lunar chateaux 4 berth caravan in Spain (1 Viewer)

Jul 26, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
To many to mention
Yes I know this is a Motorhome Forum but please bear with me as I am a Motorhomer but sometimes a car & caravan gives more flexibility so we have both.

We took this caravan to Spain a couple of years ago and put it in storage when not on site. Storage in Benidorm was only 1 Euro a day (think it's now 1.1) we found for longer stays having the motorhome on site restricted us to exploring the local area and we didn't want a scooter or a tow car. The caravan & awning gave us more room & as we always drive down the car was faster & cheaper, and also more relaxing while exploring the narrow mountain roads and restaurants around Benidorm. However we have now decided that for Benidorm it will be either short visits while touring with the Motorhome or for longer visits we will use the car and book an Apartment.
I am not expecting to sell it on here but just putting a feeler out to see if anyone would be interested in a caravan on site & driving down or making use of cheap flights. It is possible to get the storage people in Benidorm to deliver to your chosen campsite.
The caravan is now stored near Salou and we intend to be there around 21st August for a few days. Unfortunately I do not have any photos but it is silimar to the one on eBay item number 192255393085, was hoping for ÂŁ2200, we put new tyres on it before taking it out & have always had the tyres covered. If no interest may just bring it home.
If you are going to be in the area around Salou and would like to see it or just want more info about having a caravan in Spain please PM me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back