Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi all

Planning a trip to Germany driving through Belgium etc, is LPG easily available in both these countries and will the adaptor used for France be the same or do you need a different one.

Cheers Mick:RollEyes:

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

Not sure about Belgium but if you are passing through France on your way then you could always fill up in France as nearly every main route garage seem to sell LPG together with most of the supermarkets.

Germany can be a problem, you can certainly buy LPG but its not that obvious where, I believe there is a list somewhere of LPG outlets in Europe, If i can find it I will put up a link,

Hi, Have a look at this link, if you page down parts of it are in English and if you click on the links it will take you to some maps

List of Links and Informations / Autogas/LPG- and Natural-Gas-Vehicle - Forum

hope it helps

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi all

Planning a trip to Germany driving through Belgium etc, is LPG easily available in both these countries and will the adaptor used for France be the same or do you need a different one.

Cheers Mick:RollEyes:

Hi Mick

Belgium and Germany both use the ACME screw connection, the same as fitted to most American RV tanks. .. so no adaptor required..

LPG is readilly available in both countries.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

geoffthefridgeman

Free Member
Sep 9, 2008
Newton Abbot
Funster No
MH
C Class low/pro
Exp
LPG filling

Hi, Just to add that we have been filling up gas bottles for 2 years now and always found it a lot cheaper in Belgium than most other countries.
Regards
Geoffthefridgeman.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

des

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
south staffs
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
5 years
when i was in france in june, i filled up with lpg at a total (i think) service station. i was astonished to see acme/us adaptors selling for 8 (yes eight) euros! even considered buying a spare one, or perhaps more to sell on.

des

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back