• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED LPG Oven (1 Viewer)

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
Has anyone a good free standing combined gas oven with grill, top burners will be a bonus, for sale. it will be used outside the van and needs to stand on a table.

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi
These were on sale at Costco earlier on this year think the cost was about £120/140 but not quite sure, these are American made. A friend bought 1 last year and used it in Benidorm over the winter months. I am going into Costco later today will see if they have any left.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I probably have a baby belling around someplace not sure if it has a grill. If passing you can have a look and make me an offer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
I have a Campchef oven with 2 top burners, no grill though - is this of any interest to you? We bought it earlier on this year because our Hymer didn't have an oven, but we have now changed vans and I no longer need it.
It is still like brand new and cost me £180, so how does £100 sound? You will need to collect it though.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back