Free Member
Jan 16, 2012
Germany
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
I am a bit confused about the co-ordinates which is the correct one ? Thanks for the information ! Motril is on my way to Marjal ! Stephen.

Sorry
my MS AutoRoute needs North as positive and East as positive, (West coordinates as negative).

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
We used the link that Mo and Jim which is the google map and list created by Olley. :thumb: I have put all the co ordinates in my navigator for our present trip but some are not right so I used the list in conjunction with my Garmin map source to get the co ordinates correct.
We have now filled up with LPG at Burgos and Salamanca and will fill again at Caceres tomorrow, NO PROBLEM :thumb:

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life

fanks....bloomin heck i just looked at the map they got more than here.
Im guessing the ones marked in blue are full fat lpg and the ones in green skimmed?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Since we have been here we have found a new one (Brand New and not listed) but it`s not on the direct route to Gibralter... hard to explain I think it`s on a new`ish road..

So we will have to do a little detour if we want gas when we leave here.. (Next week for us).. :Sad::Smile:

It`s easy to get in and plenty of room for all size vehicles.. (It`s a revamped garage/Cafe).. show you on a map when you get here Larry.. :thumb: Then you will have some idea as to how far to travel when you want to fill up after leaving Zahora..:thumb:

Just had a look and the new one I was on about is the one near Gibralter, that has not been confirmed.. If it is that one I can confirm it is open..

SuperDuty

Free Member
Jan 16, 2012
Germany
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Yes, i use the follow Links for LPG-Stations in Spain:
http://www.gas-tankstellen.de/
and
http://www.ircongas.com/resource/Gasolineras.pdf
and
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=218062938126361983489.00045c0c2ec92a3f46ca4&ll=37.973699,-1.11596&spn=0,0.005252&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=37.973603,-1.115922&panoid=Hq_16kM43AoBnxJDOu1mvQ&cbp=12,323.84,,0,-1.09

We have repeatedly filled up with LPG at Malaga and Granada. No Problem? It would not be Spain, sometimes there are problems. It is simply closed (Granada), or the fuel pump is defective (Malaga), or the tank is empty (Motril). When it works again ? Mañana :cry:

@ Larrynwin,

You have a very nice RV. Is it a V8 or V10.
2008 we had a V10 in the U.S. A very good Engine, but the sound of our V8 (2006) was better.

Living The Dream
Gerd & Monika

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hello Olley
Is the Broken Link Removed from you?
Can you make a new entry?
Since January 01.2012 we have a new LPG-Station in Motril, in the south of Granada (Costa Tropical) Spain

CHEVROLET
Carretera de Almería, 30
18600 Motril, Granada, Spanien
Phone: +34 958 60 60 88 (Mr. Bejar)
Fax: +34 958 60 38 96
Mail: motril@chevrolet.es
Monday to Friday workshop 9:00 – 14:00 / 16:00 – 20:30
Saturday workshop 10:00 – 13:00
cash + Visa (if the EDV is running)
GPS
N 36° 44.355‘ W -3° 30.807‘
36,73925 -3,51345
N36° 44' 21.3" W-3° 30' 48.42"
74 Cent/Liter
Composition of propane-butane unknown
Euro Snoozle (ACME-Adapters available)
From N-340 / E-15 at the roundabout in the Carretera de Almeria
It´s a Workshop with LPG, not a normal gas station!

I'm very happy about the new LPG-station. This winter we are standing in Salobreña with our Motohome and now we have LPG for our Jeep and for our RV only 8 Miles away :Smile:

Always enough LPG in the tank wishes you
Gerd & Monika

Thanks Gerd and Monika its on the map. :thumb:

Ian

spannermanwigan

Free Member
May 22, 2008
wigan, lancs
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 1973
if you ask at a Repsol station they have a printed leaflet
showing all the locations of their stations and depots supplying
LPG or GPL as they call it .

We were given one last August and we had no problem, except on
one occasion at Madrid when the pump was broken.

Do like i do and keep bottle topped up dont wait till your empty to
refill. Refill whenever you can.
We did six weeks France, Spain and Portugal without any heartache.
God bless Gaslow!!:winky:

Regards
Steve

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
if you use lpg as a fuel in spain its far better before you go to get an lpg pump . i have a krug pump .at 12 -13 euro for a bottle its worth pumping it in . i used to do it alot years ago. mind these days you can get electric pumps . soon get your money back. at one time when you could use the taxis places it was cheap in spain .but its not now. or hasnt been for a few years .my manual pump takes abit of work but does it in the end.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
I am a Chicken !!!

Try this one... Latitude & Longditude ...Malaga Repsol.. N 36 deg 41`24.77" W 4deg 28`57.29":thumb:

Is this in the City or on the outskirts....I hate traffic...think accidents !! Stephen :thumb:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Is this in the City or on the outskirts....I hate traffic...think accidents !! Stephen :thumb:

Hi Steve..

The only way I can explain is =

If you were going from Gib to zahora and you are on the main N 340 about 5 miles up there is a "Y" junction that takes you onto the A 381 and follow the sign "Los Barrios" which is the main Jerez Road, and about 8 miles up (First Services) come off and follow the services sign into garage, and the LPG pump is the one on the right..

Hope this helps and you can understand my ramblings..:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Brian, You are a star !!! You will be the recipient of a BIG WET KISS at Marjal !:thumb:

You win some, you lose some.

That map of Malaga, cross out Malaga, add Alicante and relative to the air port the LPG site is in exactly the same place.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
the malaga garage with lpg is to the right of the airport if looking from the sea . its on the road by the big bahouse diy store. its a fairway from the main drag and its on the right by a junction.
back along they had two adaptors with different threads to fit other adaptors.
i went in there soon after doug had problems . my mate used one of the adaptors this year to fill his calor bottle . normally he would do it in portugal but we came back through spain for a change.
the old depot that sold lpg was closer to the sea ,but was knocked down about 5-6 yrs ago.
there also is another place where the taxis fill up but now they wont let you use it.so its of no use to us.
they thought it great in the garage that we could fill bottles . said it must be usefull . they are a friendly bunch there.
you can normally get a nights stop around the industrial area there if need be . but it can get busy with white boot girls . or head down to the beach at guadalmar . you can sometimes be left alone there.
we park on the industrial estate just south of the ap7 by the airport .a friend runs a garage there. also there is a cheap diesel place there used by trucks and buses . saves a further shilling.

pkurzok

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
australia
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
hi guys
repsol lpg station have a little brochure on there counter that give you all lat and long of all lpg services area:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back