LPG (GPL) Adapter for France and Spain (1 Viewer)

Dec 15, 2011
Southwest Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Adria
Exp
Since 1996
I've just bought the adapter that I think I need for Spain and maybe Portugal. It's the same as this one from Autogas2000.

Googling around, I've seen a useful video demo of how to use the French adapter (which I also have) but haven't managed to find a demo for how you attach the nozzle to the Spanish adapter. Can anyone point me to a video or idiot's guide?

(I hate trying to figure these kind of things out on the hoof under pressure - much rather read/watch instructions at home so at least I think I have half a clue what I'm doing when I get there!)

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Used ours last week for the first time at a shell station in cartagena.Attendent came out fitted the adaptor to our van then screwed the gas nozzle on .I believe most garages get their employees to do the dirty deed.:xsmile:.if not ,you should be OK didn't look that difficult .

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Used ours last week for the first time at a shell station in cartagena.Attendent came out fitted the adaptor to our van then screwed the gas nozzle on .I believe most garages get their employees to do the dirty deed.:xsmile:.if not ,you should be OK didn't look that difficult .
That's an old type then, if it screwed on, as every one I've ever used here has changed to the 'Euro' connector which works in the same way as the fitting on a spanish gas bottle.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
The first one on this gives you it, it's in another language but you'll get the gist...(y)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
On the one occasion we have refilled in Spain and the two? times in Portugal, we haven't used that adaptor. We have used;

dish-adapter.jpg

On the last occasion the attendant was about to remove the filler with her dainty hands. She was ever so surprised when I took my gloved hand to the job.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back