LPG filling stations in southern Spain (1 Viewer)

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We are currently just outside Granada, and tomorrow travelling down towards Marbella. I have two fairly full 11kg Gaslow tanks but want to fill them up in the next few days before we go over to Morocco. Does anyone know of any LPG stations in this area which will actually be open? Have spotted two possibles in the All The Aires guide (bobadilla and Malaga) but nothing beats first hand knowledge.

Cheers

Gary::Smile:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
the one in malaga is down a side road from the bauhouse big store .
there is one in granada as far as i remember . the one in malaga did have adaptors last time i was there.
its just before the airport turning on the ap7 .then maybe half a mile to the right
i would get a moroccan bottle though if i was you .100dirham inc gas then 45dirham to exchange . they use french or old uk butane style regs . mind buy them there for 2quid .
looking at ollies map it is the other road . m21 . but just before airport turn right . .
didnt know about the other one .
there used to be a big one on the road to the beach but it closed a few years ago ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

SilverF1

Free Member
Nov 14, 2010
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
7 years and upwards
I've used the Repsol gas station at Bobadilla on the Carretera de Malaga last April. It only does gas and is open Mon-Fri 9.30 - 20.00, Sat 10.00 - 14.00. It's on the north side of the road.

HTH

OP
OP
HymerB544
Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
LPG in Southern Spain

I would just like to say thanks to the members who sent me advice, all of which is very helpful, especially the LPG map (now on my desktop) and the info about new adapters. This really is the best website and source, bar none, for motor homers.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back