Low bridge at Bolton Abbey in Yorkshire (1 Viewer)

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
Yes we did have to pull in both mirrors and it really is quite a scary sight when you come round the corner and it’s facing you . It’s definitely a sh*t or bust moment 😂 .
Not Motorhome related but this reminded me of my first solo journey on my narrowboat, I was going through Husbands Bosworth tunnel on the Grand Union canal when a boat came in from the other direction, oh sh*t I thought just before my brain turned to mush, I forgot which way the tiller should go, upped the revs instead of lowering them, I ended up across the tunnel. Fortunately the boater coming the other way was experienced, he put his boat in reverse and waited until I'd got the boat back under control. Not an ideal start.😂

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
Yes we did have to pull in both mirrors and it really is quite a scary sight when you come round the corner and it’s facing you . It’s definitely a sh*t or bust moment 😂 .
It’s a Real Man moment and you did it knowing it was going to be a challenge when so many do not stand as tall as you. Well done.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back