Loving the new toad. (1 Viewer)

Aug 31, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
4th year
On a toad trip with my new toad, after motorhoming for 6 years without a toad I have bitten the bullet, anyone one thinking about it give it a go, it makes such a difference no need to worry about parking, road suitability etc wish I had done it sooner.
Just being able to nip out makes such a difference šŸ˜Ž
Any toad haters out there you could be missing out, and I donā€™t want a caravan either!

Attachments

• 27C2F2C0-C72F-41C2-B4A0-7A3BAD095F09.jpeg
    27C2F2C0-C72F-41C2-B4A0-7A3BAD095F09.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 111
Apr 14, 2008
Cromer norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach 745
Exp
since 2002
On a toad trip with my new toad, after motorhoming for 6 years without a toad I have bitten the bullet, anyone one thinking about it give it a go, it makes such a difference no need to worry about parking, road suitability etc wish I had done it sooner.
Just being able to nip out makes such a difference šŸ˜Ž
Any toad haters out there you could be missing out, and I donā€™t want a caravan either!
Had our toad 3 years, had motorhome 15 years before we got one. And made a great difference as we got older and do not even know it is there when towing, only by looking in rear view camera is that known.
Had 3 caravans previously and would not go back to one (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
As soon as HRH gives me the green light we will have one within 72 hrs.
Start our 4th MoHo trip (as owners) in a couple of hours to Devon.
Her thinking is if we really take to the owning a MoHo we will upgrade therefore able to get a slightly larger TOAD, hate it when people are so sensible.
Pleased to hear you are chuffed with yours.......and a very nice TOAD i may add.

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
Had a Toad coming up for ten years now, Peugeot 107, first one was Ā£20road tax, this one is Ā£0 Road tax!
Started of with a scooter but the Toad makes life a lot nicer specially in dodgy weather!

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Ours is something of a Necessity. We have nothing against Caravans, But age and infirmity dictate that when the "facility" is needed, it is very soon. Not "when I can stop and set up the legs and prepare the van" I have even used M-W Hard shoulders in a real emergency. (yes, I know the risks) and is a reason why I use them as little as possible. but even just pulling off onto the normal road system and stopping can save the day. Having ruled out a Caravan. The motorhome gives us the freedom we like, the Toad the extra means access to limiting spaces. for us a win win.

The saddest part, being the stupidity of Europe over the use of the "A" frame. We got away with it back in the 90`s and early 2000`s. But by 2007ish the hassle was just to much and we gave up going to Europe. Choosing to spend time and Money in the USA instead.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back