Loving it! (1 Viewer)

Sep 10, 2017
Funster No
I have just spent the my first two nights in our new van. No where exotic, Vanbitz while having an alarm and rear view camera fitted. My wife and children couldn’t come so I have been all on my own
The van is great and after coming from a VW T5 an absolute luxury.

Back home for a night and then off to Holland to have a bike rack fitted, on my own again

First mod has to be 12 volt and USB sockets, I have just got to work out how to run the cables where I want them.

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
I also moved up from a T5 & yep the extra space (& whats in it!) is indeed a a really big upgrade.

Weather looking good for a trip to Holland - enjoy

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I have just spent the my first two nights in our new van. No where exotic, Vanbitz while having an alarm and rear view camera fitted. My wife and children couldn’t come so I have been all on my own
The van is great and after coming from a VW T5 an absolute luxury.

Back home for a night and then off to Holland to have a bike rack fitted, on my own again

First mod has to be 12 volt and USB sockets, I have just got to work out how to run the cables where I want them.
We move up from a T4 to Ducato PVC. We were also booked in Holland to have a swing out bike rack fitted. However, before setting off, we went to a weighbridge. Loaded with driver and one passenger, water and fuel and our clothes and bedding, empty “garage” space under beds, we were already 3400 kg.
Decided bike rack and bikes would take us over. It’s not a globecar though but could be similar weights.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sep 10, 2017
Funster No
A
We move up from a T4 to Ducato PVC. We were also booked in Holland to have a swing out bike rack fitted. However, before setting off, we went to a weighbridge. Loaded with driver and one passenger, water and fuel and our clothes and bedding, empty “garage” space under beds, we were already 3400 kg.
Decided bike rack and bikes would take us over. It’s not a globecar though but could be similar weights.

I am alreay on the case to increase the payload.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back