Lot 73b - Attractive Hair Net

Discussion in 'Christmas Charity Auction 2009' started by nozzmoking, Dec 8, 2009.

1. nozzmoking

nozzmoking

Ratings:
    +0
    Girls!
    Be the envy of your friends with this stylish hair net.

[​IMG]

No need to look stupid walking around with an umbrella ever again, when you can look great with this state-of-the-art fashionable accessory, which will really get the tongues wagging.

The rich and famous are already wearing this model, and now we have exclusive rights to offer this one-time-only promotion to the Funsters in time for Christmas.

Here are a couple of things celebs are saying about this fabulous hair net:-

Chery Cole - I first spotted Susan Boyle wearing one of these, so just had to get my own. It's fantastic. Since wearing it, my hair always looks great. Ok, I still can't sing but at least I look like I'm talented now.

Princess Anne - You know when you get up in the morning, and your hair's all greasy and you look really shit, well this hair net is brilliant as it saves you having to find someone to wash your hair.

Beyoncé - Sometimes when I nip out to the off-licence to pick up a packet of cigs, it starts raining and I can't be arsed to go back for the brolly, so I just dig out my hair net and life's good.

Important Disclaimer: - Ok, you'll always look crap compared to them because they're big stars and you're just a useless nobody who has nothing better to do other than moan about habitation checks and stuff like that, so why don't you just sod off and get a life.

You've heard what the big names are saying about this product, now it's time to get your hands on this exquisite hair net!

(This amazing product has been ethically sourced from recycled motorhome wheel covers).

::bigsmile: Please bid generously as we only have one hair net available for one very, very lucky Funster. (postage paid!) ::bigsmile:

Guys, this will make a fabulous Christmas present for the other half, so buy her this and you'll be guaranteed to score!

Ashley Cole: I bought one of these, and scored. :thumb:

No animals were harmed in the testing of this product.

Simon Cowell Hair Net Industries is a subsidiary of the Simon Cowell Teeth Whitening Academy.
    All rights reserved - 2009

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Ratings:
    +101,362
    £2.99 bid:Cool:

3. Munchie

Munchie Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +14,656
    Last time I saw you Jim I wouldn't have thought you need a hair net. :Eeek: What are you going to put in it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4. Diabalo

Diabalo Funster

Ratings:
    +747
    If you want it Jim you are going to have to do better than that.

£3.37p

5. nozzmoking

nozzmoking

Ratings:
    +0
    Last chance to grab this fantastic hairnet. :Cool:

Go on, you know you want it really! ::bigsmile:

6. Red Sonja

Red Sonja Funster

Ratings:
    +654
    Oh go on then I bid £5

But I insist that Dane wears it at Easter:ROFLMAO:

It can then be hired out as required we will refer to it as the Fun Net:ROFLMAO:

Sonja

7. Diabalo

Diabalo Funster

Ratings:
    +747
    At leaste I will be the only one needing a net to hold me fish in on compertition day.

8. Pat4Neil

Pat4Neil

Ratings:
    +493

Yeah, the fish you catch will bei swimming around quite easily in that hair net with room the spare for the ones you dont catch:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pat the rival