Lost Mobile phone (1 Viewer)

Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp
Most people will have a lock screen on their phone which means if someone finds a locked phone it’s difficult to find out who it belongs to so make your lock screen a picture with an alternative phone number photoshopped onto it (Partner , spouse, family or friend) so that anyone finding it will know who to call if they try to switch it on.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Good point, on my old phone I set the lock screen message to say who to ring if found, but haven't got one on my current phone.

Deleted User
I have an ICE (In Case of Emergency) number inside the case but can you not simply track the phone to find where it is.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
Many years ago Mr. Ex lost her phone when she was out shopping, we tried calling it to find out where it was, it had good battery and kept ringing and ringing. After going back to every shop she had been in that day and asking if they had found a phone, she tracked it down. When asked why they had not answered the phone the assistant said."it's not my phone, so I knew the call was not for me" :doh:

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
phone.png
I've had no trouble getting mine back.(y)

Ironside

Free Member
Sep 17, 2016
Warwick
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano 695G
Exp
Since 2016
On iPhone you can-
Press the Home button. Tap Emergency. On the Emergency call screen, you can make a call or tap Medical ID to see ICEContacts and any medical information stored on the device. This accessibility is very important for emergency situations especially when your iPhoneis locked. You can also add your number too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I have an ICE number and T2 Diabetic on my lock screen.
So whoever finds the phone can call the ICE number or if I'm upside down in a ditch and unconscious they know who to contact and I'm Diabetic.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back