Lost Keys (1 Viewer)

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
No but you don't have to be a member to read the posts so any talk of hidey places could be used by the scrotes .

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
No but you don't have to be a member to read the posts so any talk of hidey places could be seen by said scrotes

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
Sorry double post

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

busbuddy

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2018
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
swift suntor 630G
Exp
since 1994
I do not have two sets of keys, I have three. When away, I have one in my pocket, one locked in the van and one at home. Anyone who only has one set of keys and travels far from home with just one set is asking for trouble đź‘Ś
I've been a trucker and a motorhomer/campervanner almost all my adult life
I used to do ellesmere port to Morocco on a rolling fortnight for over a decade with only one set of keys for the truck, I have only ever carried one set of keys in any car, truck, motorhome
I really feel for people who lose keys whilst they are away, must be a serious pita
But surely it's not the norm, or am I massively OCD with my keys 🤷‍♂️

Lizbiebrowne

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2020
Teesside
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
Since 2019.
Sometimes there are other forces at work. I opened up our van last week and put the keys down as I usually do on the settee. My wife noticed a little later that the dog was running around with the fob in her mouth and the key sticking out - lucky spot, otherwise I'd have been looking for ever trying to work out where I'd absentmindedly put them. As it was, it was a bit of a game persuading the dog to give them up before she'd mangled up the remote.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back