Lost husband, dog & motorhome (1 Viewer)

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
copied from Facebook.
IMG_0603.JPG

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
You wouldn't dare Brian :xrofl:

It's been a close thing for the last year or so, homeless daughter with partner, 3 grandchildren, two dogs and four cats have been living with us.

Inch'Alah they move out in two weeks.

If not, well.................

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I don't know a man and his dog cant have a Reggie Perrin moment without some bugger posting all his details over the internet. He never even had a chance to fold his clothes on the beach held down by the dog lead.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Is that with or instead of the dog (in the doghouse)

I think the bloke could be in the doghouse and the dog will get all the fuss..

On a serious note, sounds like a bit of stress or un-happiness to push him over the edge :(

I keep trying to take off in my van but the wife keeps jumping in !!

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I think the bloke could be in the doghouse and the dog will get all the fuss..

On a serious note, sounds like a bit of stress or un-happiness to push him over the edge :(

I keep trying to take off in my van but the wife keeps jumping in !!
Best you fly to Tonka towers. I'm sat in the coconut bar looking at the 'view'

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Best you fly to Tonka towers. I'm sat in the coconut bar looking at the 'view'

BOG OFF YOU !!!!!

:( The school run starts again tomorrow.. So back to the grindstone for me, waiting for the Daughter to find a better job so we can get back to travelling.. Anyway my son due out next week (8th) so Tonka Towers will be open for business..

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
BOG OFF YOU !!!!!

:( The school run starts again tomorrow.. So back to the grindstone for me, waiting for the Daughter to find a better job so we can get back to travelling.. Anyway my son due out next week (8th) so Tonka Towers will be open for business..

Which prison has he been in? :xgrin:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
It's been a close thing for the last year or so, homeless daughter with partner, 3 grandchildren, two dogs and four cats have been living with us.

Inch'Alah they move out in two weeks.

If not, well.................

At an age where we really want to chill out , family prevents it , same here Brian :)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
BOG OFF YOU !!!!!

Which prison has he been in? :xgrin:
Please to see it's not just ME who thought that :D ... of course it could be another form of 'coming out' too ... :lips:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Many times, over the years, I have stood and watched the summer sun setting, on a perfect day, and thought......'I'm off'!

I only did it the once. We had been arguing about some point or other. It was about 2.00 am. I was lying in bed thinking 'I have had enough', got up and dressed, took the boat keys and my wallet, and walked out. Didnt even take my mobile. I had a lovely day on the boat, after sleeping in until almost noon. It was about three in the afternoon when the dog warden arrived, and took me home. She never mentioned it ever again, but I got a lovely tea...........:xThumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
At an age where we really want to chill out , family prevents it , same here Brian :)

I/We thought, maybe we could live together. They lived in Scotland and we missed them, being so far away we did not see them often enough. But the reality is when it comes to 24/7 together they are strangers with their own strange ways. Very strange to us olde fartes. Is it THAT hard to turn a light off ? Does it take THAT long to have a shower EVERY day ? That shoe I just tripped over, it has a proper home. And so on, it will be so much better when they a 3 miles away. Two weeks and counting.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
OI... !!!
No slagging me grammer, it's against the rules and anyway I was told off live on Radio 2 by Sir Terry Wogan (RIP) so no one can out do him... (y)

My son FLY'S out next week for a holiday... There, sorted.. :)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Was this real / genuine?

Or have I missed the point on a joke? (Which wouldn't be the first time!)

Was a genuine post.. The guy took off, just left home apparently.
Left phone on table and just went...

Maybe he just needed an escape,,, I am close to it myself now with 2 grandkids living here and been off school for 2 weeks.
The nearer the lad get to being a teenager the less chance he may have of making it !!!!!!

KIDS Grr..... rant over....

ps.. It dont help with all that lot over in Benidorm posting pictures. :cry::cry:

Last edited:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
OI... !!!
No slagging me grammer, it's against the rules and anyway I was told off live on Radio 2 by Sir Terry Wogan (RIP) so no one can out do him... (y)

My son FLY'S out next week for a holiday... There, sorted.. :)
whats yer gammer got to do with it?.........heard she was a game old bird, still famous in the red light district. good luck to her still working at that age

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
I/We thought, maybe we could live together. They lived in Scotland and we missed them, being so far away we did not see them often enough. But the reality is when it comes to 24/7 together they are strangers with their own strange ways. Very strange to us olde fartes. Is it THAT hard to turn a light off ? Does it take THAT long to have a shower EVERY day ? That shoe I just tripped over, it has a proper home. And so on, it will be so much better when they a 3 miles away. Two weeks and counting.

Ohh dont I know it.

Long story short our son "returned" home to us around a year or so ago, he's 26.
Hopefully he will be gone around 6 months time.
I fail to see why he needs to spend half an hour in a shower and have so many electrical items on at one time.

That coupled with he pays next to no housekeeping and I seem to be supporting his life style with all the bloody holidays he has with his girlfriend :mad:

And relax :)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Ohh dont I know it.

Long story short our son "returned" home to us around a year or so ago, he's 26.
Hopefully he will be gone around 6 months time.
I fail to see why he needs to spend half an hour in a shower and have so many electrical items on at one time.

That coupled with he pays next to no housekeeping and I seem to be supporting his life style with all the bloody holidays he has with his girlfriend :mad:

And relax :)
In which case get him to pay the going rate for his 'digs' ... once he's in the bit wide world again he'll get a nasty shock if you don't get him used to it now ... if you feel 'guilty' about it you could secretly save it up for him and give him it as a moving out present ....

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
@Minxy Girl I don't feel sorry for him, far from it.

I had agreed with him a fair amount for his "digs" then SWMBO reduced it saying he would leave sooner, fat chance living the life of riley at the mo.

One way or another he will be out this year as we are selling the house :)(y)

He's waiting for a developer to build the house he wants, time is ticking :D

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
:doh: Having a go at my spelling now...... :groan:

;):D

And, your avatar. Wasn't that Bryan's avatar ? Didn't seem to bring him much luck, lost his wife to a Spanish waiter if I remember correctly.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back