LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
At least you know what happened to him, which may be some small consolation. I'm sorry for your loss though. We've been through it several times and it doesn't get any better. RIP Andy.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
What did happen to him? Has it been him that's been found for sure? I have planned my weekend being around Keswick and not here at my cousins 40th in Blackpool.

What happened to Andy?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
What did happen to him? Has it been him that's been found for sure? I have planned my weekend being around Keswick and not here at my cousins 40th in Blackpool.

What happened to Andy?
Sorry, I don't know anymore than what has been posted.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
So sorry what a stressful week you have had, pleased you can now bring Andy Home.
RIP Andy.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's

What happened to Andy?
Andy's going home :(
Bill

Reactions: DBK
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Such sad news, but at least you know.
I am shedding tears for you because I know how it feels and how deeply it hurt, but time will help and you will giggle about happy memories.
Love from both of us and all our 'furries'.

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
Sorry for the loss of a beloved friend but he new that it was time to go, it's bought all the tears back as it's a year since we lost our lovely little Jack Russell Scrumpy.

John.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs

What happened to Andy?

Ok I'm back to write something sensible this time now the wine has worn off:unsure:

It was really sad to hear Andy has died but at least it's closure for his owners. Along with everyone else I was very much hoping it would have been a different ending.
Perhaps Andy knew his time had come and spared his owners the heartbreaking decision we all have to make for our dogs.

RIP little guy.

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
Glad you've found him, sorry it wasn't good news. We would be distraught if we lost ours, and especially so, if we couldn't find out what had happened to her.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I can't really add anymore other than I' m so glad that Andy was found. Not knowing would have been awful:(.

RIP

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...."

Author unknown...

www.rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back