Lost Dog (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
I live nearby. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
I'll go for a walk up by the canal tomorrow. It's no hardship. It's a nice walk, and I haven't done it for a while.

OP
OP
Zigisla

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
I'll go for a walk up by the canal tomorrow. It's no hardship. It's a nice walk, and I haven't done it for a while.
We really appreciate your time and efforts on this. We do need all the help we can get if Lilah is to be home for Xmas. With all the sightings we have had, I am sure it cannot be too much longer. If not for Xmas, then I shall be going "Wild Camping" for the first time and staking out the area full time in the new year.

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
I have everything crossed that Lilah will be found and reunited with Jess. We have a little dog lost in this area too. A staffie cross. Her owner is in hospital after a crash on the A1 and the dog escaped from the damaged car and ran off. She's been sighted several times but so far no luck in capturing her. Good luck.

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
We really appreciate your time and efforts on this. We do need all the help we can get if Lilah is to be home for Xmas. With all the sightings we have had, I am sure it cannot be too much longer. If not for Xmas, then I shall be going "Wild Camping" for the first time and staking out the area full time in the new year.
Have you lilah home now, regards AlfandM

OP
OP
Zigisla

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Unfortunately still no. There have been many sightings, but unfortunately our band of helpers cannot get out during the day, so we have to wait for the same time, but at weekends. Now the evenings are lighter, we will hopefully be in a much better position to look longer.
Thanks for the on going concern(y)

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Good Luck,hope all as a happy ending for you and your familey,iam sure it will,Regards Alf and Marianne.

OP
OP
Zigisla

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp