Looks like it has arrived but alas a bit late for many members. (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
The elixir of life as cheap as a cup of coffee and available by 2020. How do you fancy living until you are 150 with newly generated organs and a full head of hair. This is the promise made by the Harvard discovery of this one tablet a day available by 2020.
I see just one big problem. Who is going to pay for these extended years, will it be back to work or on the streets....:)
<Broken link removed>

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
According to many old timers, a 30 year younger partner should achieve the same results. Also, more satisfying results :).

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
According to many old timers, a 30 year younger partner should achieve the same results.
However, need to be careful here as a 40 year younger one has the opposite effect (with any luck;))!:eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Great idea but need more than organs, new knees, hips etc. Think I’ll be happy to pop off a bit earlier than 150 .

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
This could be a disaster for some...…They didn't foresee this did they. :)

Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
Imagine...….

The year is 2050. The NHS is long gone. There is only private healthcare available, but there have been amazing medical advances - including Brain Transplants!

One elderly Funster is told by his Wife that he is becoming so demented that the time has come for a Brain Transplant. They head off to the local transplant centre to see what is available.

They are taken into the first cold storage facility to view a collection of brains. The Surgeon explains that these are cheaper models and only cost 50,000 Euros each. (Yes - we have re-joined the EU and been forced to adopt the Euro!!!!!!!)

The old Funster says that he has done well in business (running a CL, somewhere in Staffordshire) and made a pile and would like to have a better quality brain transplanted. They are shown into the next cold storage room. Here it is explained that the cost is 100,000 Euros for a much better brain.

"Not bad, but if I am going to have a transplant I really want one of the best available" the old boy says.

They are shown into a further cold storage room. This is really plush. The Surgeon says "These are our very best brains, but they cost 1,000,000 Euros."

"Wow" the old Funster says. "that is a bit pricy. How come these are so expensive?"

"Well" the Surgeon replies "These brains have hardly been used. They belonged to Tuggers*".

*p.s. For "Tuggers" substitute Politician, Managers or whatever!! :D:mm:

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Just a matter of getting the "dose" right :).
I live with both my ex wife and my lovely partner who is some what younger than both of us. My ex is as gorgeous as ever she was but do you know that I feel my lovely partners age more than I do my ex wife's age. I think this is proof enough isn't it. I did say feel not look her age..;) :)

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
I live with both my ex wife and my lovely partner who is some what younger than both of us. My ex is as gorgeous as ever she was but do you know that I feel my lovely partners age more than I do my ex wife's age. I think this is proof enough isn't it. I did say feel not look her age..;) :)

You lucky B ,,,,,,,,D.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000

You tread a very dangerous path Buttons, but I have to admire your courage and stamina (y).

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
:dm:
Also seems to be old news as the story dates from 2013.
When you search google Reallyretired you have to restrict your search to the past twenty four hours only. This way you sieve out the has-beens and end up with genuine stories.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Surely not, another tablet to try and convince everyone it will do them good, only to p1ss it out like the rest of the vitamins they take.

Jul 23, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
knaus van ti 600mg
Exp
Getting There since 2013
These funsters with the life membership will have their investment paid off :) unless there's something in the small print "life membership is limited to 35 years" :)

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Do you really want to be around with the generation that follow on like the Millennials and brats they spawn. :eek:
You have just raised one of the problems the country will be full of grumpy old gits around for 100 years who would want to be around with them!

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Imagine...….

The old Funster says that he has done well in business (running a CL, somewhere in Staffordshire) and made a pile and would like to have a better quality brain transplanted. They are shown into the next cold storage room. Here it is explained that the cost is 100,000 Euros ! :D:mm:

Hope your not referring to that very old "special life member" that tries to post funny jokes on here?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
That explains more than you will ever know

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back