LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Tony, there's a place in Fordingbridge that do caravan repairs, I've used them to repair my fridge in the past. The name escapes me, but there can't be too many places that repair caravans in Fordingbridge! :D
avonbridge but they have a long waiting list. also they scratched a caravan i had in there for warranty work. they caught it on their door frame and even though i pointed out the damage and paint transfer on the frame denied any responsibility

personally i prefer autovan over near ferndown

OP
OP
Brakers

Brakers

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2016
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Chausson 768XLB
Exp
I'm Intermediate
Hi Peeps
Well I'm no further ahead, I've been told of a very good company by my friend and also the company who did the habitation check Adams Morey they also recommended them although at the time I just thought it was a company they are in cahoots with so I dismissed them, but after my friend recommended them I decided to give them a call. Since then another person has recommended them. For your information especially people near my area here are their details.
Caravan Solutions Unit 4 Wynford Industrial Park Belbins Romsey Hampshire SO51 0PW 01794 367325
http://www.caravansolutions.co.uk/Insurance Repairs.html
They can’t check it out until the 5th of April, they are overflowing with work as everyone wants their vehicle’s done for Easter.
They seem very nice, but I suppose most companies are nice to you all the time things are going OK and you have no complaints about them.
Having said that I’m hopeful looking on their website they have pictures of repairs they have had to do, but that’s no recommendation, I can’t find any testimonials or reviews on their site but that does not mean they are a bad company.
It would be nice if any of you good people near me have heard anything about them.
Best Wishes Tony

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
reviews look good for caravan solutions
Broken Link Removed,,,