Looking forward to getting out there again (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Been off the road for a couple of months now. Not the mh but me. Operation on my foot put me out of action then it was a busy run up to Christmas. Tomorrow we are going to make some loose plans for the next few months getting out and about. It will be the first outing with our additional dog. She is excellent but can be a bit mischievous and loves her comfort. Maddy sleeps between the drivers seat and passenger seat, any tips where to try and get Meg to sleep ( Meg is the new dog , not the wife)? We have a funny feeling we know where she will en up. Any tips on seat covers as well would be appreciated. We have the usual throws that we can use. Thanks. See you out there. I'll be the one frantically waving again.:Smile::Smile:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Our Meg sleeps in the drivers footwell. I don't know why as it can't be very comfortable, pedals and things.
My theory is that its because it is an area that is blocked off on all sides bar one, with the drivers seat turned, and she is used to sleeping in a cage at home so perhaps it feels a safe area.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
My 2 travel sitting on the bench seat in the back. They just like looking out the window.

Seat covers: Bain of my life with mud and dog hairs. I had to throw out the front seat covers I bought--they were a nylon-type fabric and the hairs just wove into them.
I've bought duvet covers from charity shops that cover the bench seat, and I use towels on the front seats. Easy to wash and dry and if they get too disgusting looking I can bin them.
Also with dogs I've found microfibre cloths (4 for a £1 in Asda) and a bit of spray cleaner wash the floor and leave it drier than the Flash wipes I was using first of all.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back