Looking for work (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Not sure if this is the correct forum for this Jim, if not please excuse and move as you see fit..

we are looking for work as wardens/assistant wardens and have applied to the C&C Club.. this application is being processed but may take a few more weeks and there is no guarantee of a position, in the meantime if anyone knows of a job vacancy in the UK could you let us know, preferably with a small private site, we don't want to work on a large commercial 'Haven' type site cleaning chalets or vans.

Prepared to travel anywhere in the UK for the right job .. anything considered.

We are aware of this site Caravan Jobfinder UK ... caravan park jobs for the boys - and the girls and keeping an eye on it ..

TIA

Jim

Last edited:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
well Jim just too say good luck. Always nice to have a place to get a cheap motorhomefun rally together:winky::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland

Lisajes

Free Member
Oct 18, 2008
Bristol
Funster No
Exp
3 years so far
Thanks for asking this question - its the sort of area we're interested in as well!:thumb:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Thanks for asking this question - its the sort of area we're interested in as well!:thumb:

Hi

I've sent off four emails today and we have an interview tomorrow.. chap called back within an hour .. :Smile: Another replied requesting more information.
There are lots of jobs, but some are little more than a free pitch.. and pocket money.

I'm still waiting on a reply as to whether I have an interview with the C & C Club.. my preferred job. When I called them today they said they had been inundated with applications this year but I should hear back in 2 to 4 weeks.. I applied last October.. :RollEyes:
I didn't apply to the CC .. their site said they weren't looking for wardens at the moment..

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
Good Luck.

It seems a popular proposition this year.

The site we are working on this summer had 42 applications for the recently
advertised job of assistant warden.

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi, Jim

Have you had any luck in finding anything, only Holiday resort Unity at Brean Sands near Burnham-on-Sea often have vacancies, may be worth checking their web site Home

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
yes we are sill looking, thanks for the info, but it's a bit far to travel for an interview .. seems like there are more people than jobs this year, some are reporting up to 40 applicants per post.. :Sad:
We did go for one interview and travelled over 500 mls (round trip) .. had a 15 min chat and told would get a call in a couple of days.. that was over a week ago and no call.. :Angry: waste of petrol..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back