Looking for sites very near to southampton

B

Blondie

Deleted User
Hello to everyone, can anyone advise where I can find an open campsite, ideally between Southampton and Portsmouth. I am new to the area and not all sites are listed in the various books available.

Many thanks
Bombshell

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

You could check this link, I have not used the site myself so it may be worth searching for reports hope it helps

Southsea Holiday Park

Hello to everyone, can anyone advise where I can find an open campsite, ideally between Southampton and Portsmouth. I am new to the area and not all sites are listed in the various books available.

Many thanks
Bombshell

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
for something a little different why not try our own Pat, Ruffingitsmoothly, he has a CS at Cadnam, not that far from the motorway, 30 mins from Portsmouth. On the edge of the New forest, Hardstanding availavle any size van. Nice pub within walking distance with a super carvery as well.

Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
for something a little different why not try our own Pat, Ruffingitsmoothly, he has a CS at Cadnam, not that far from the motorway, 30 mins from Portsmouth. On the edge of the New forest, Hardstanding availavle any size van. Nice pub within walking distance with a super carvery as well.
Thank you Roger

Yes we have a CS site concrete hardstanding open all year 1 electric hookup, no toilets or showers but we have an elsan point and RV Dump.

Regards Pat

Last edited:

Zoe68

Free Member
Feb 14, 2008
Derby
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
nearly 3
Whats the site called Pat, how close are you to Southampton?

OP
A

ALICIA21

Deleted User

Many thanks
Bombshell
great tips. I enjoyed reading this

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services