Looking for recommendation to visit Valencia for a couple of days (1 Viewer)

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
Hi all

Currently on a camperstop outside Barcelona. We found the El Saler aire on campercontact, but it looks expensive for what it is.

I read @Northernraider post about Valencia on his thread. Is it safe to leave the vans in the city to go exploring. Where would you recommend staying in the city. I am travelling solo but with friends in their van, if you see what I mean so want to feel relatively safe.

Any recommendations for outside the city, or in the local area. We have 11 days to travel to Benidorm, our next booked stop.

Thanks

Karen

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Hi all

Currently on a camperstop outside Barcelona. We found the El Saler aire on campercontact, but it looks expensive for what it is.

I read @Northernraider post about Valencia on his thread. Is it safe to leave the vans in the city to go exploring. Where would you recommend staying in the city. I am travelling solo but with friends in their van, if you see what I mean so want to feel relatively safe.

Any recommendations for outside the city, or in the local area. We have 11 days to travel to Benidorm, our next booked stop.

Thanks

Karen
When in Valencia I parked up along the promenade opposite the beach , I stayed there a week in total with several other vans with no probs. The police did ask you to move each day to a different spot so you weren't more than 24 hours. They were friendly and helpful and said they did not object to vans parking there. That was around February .

cbrown1360

Free Member
Aug 24, 2015
Lymington
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
Valencia Camper Park. 5 mins walk to the metro. Safe and clean.

IMG_1783.JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Hi all

Thanks

Karen
Also when you are there don't forget to visit little Venice about 3km north of Valencia " port saplaya "
Screenshot_20181125-180625_Google.jpg

Park4night will show you a few places around there to park

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Another vote for Valencia camperpark....they will sell you Metro tickets and buy back unused ones.

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Another vote for Valencia camperpark....they will sell you Metro tickets and buy back unused ones.

And they do a great piella (y)

Devra

Banned
Jun 1, 2016
Germany
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 585 Sport
Exp
Since 2000
We stayed at small ACSI site Camping Col Vert, just south of the town in Pinedo. Currently €15 with card.
Good bike path into town and bus stops just outside.

OP
OP
MaidinDevon

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
We stayed at small ACSI site Camping Col Vert, just south of the town in Pinedo. Currently €15 with card.
Good bike path into town and bus stops just outside.

Thanks, unfortunately, I don't have an ACSI card. Why dont they send them out earlier, before the snowbirds fly south.:):)

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Another vote for Valencia Camper Park.
Very safe and very friendly.
Here's how you find it:-

Richard.
PS try the ham, eggs and chips in the cafe/bar. Scrummy!

Macca1954

Free Member
Jul 2, 2017
Pr9 9qs
Funster No
MH
Adria matrix 670sl
Exp
Thanks, unfortunately, I don't have an ACSI card. Why dont they send them out earlier, before the snowbirds fly south.:):)
You can get açsi cards out there. Just use last years till they come out. Plenty of sites do them

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back