Looking for a site with a Sea View - Cumbria / Lancashire (1 Viewer)

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
Lake view would do ...

Must have EHU though!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Oy!, Wot`s wrong wiv Yorkshire then?. Lots of nice sea view sites here. Or so the Wessy`s think. (they must do filling the Static parks from March to October :LOL:

OP
OP
Vanman

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
Oy!, Wot`s wrong wiv Yorkshire then?. Lots of nice sea view sites here. Or so the Wessy`s think. (they must do filling the Static parks from March to October :LOL:

Well I could start a list ... or a seperate thread ;)

Find me one within 2 hours drive (in a PVC Motorhome) and I'll consider it. :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
If you can survive off grid for a night then start at St Annes North Beach car park or near the lifeboat station , If you are really cheap then you can park overnight between Fairhaven and St Annes on the road or at Fairlawns in Lytham Waste and water at the car park north of Pier, So next drive to Blackpool you will have charged battery up on travels and can stay on most car parks overnight, avoid weekends and if needed waste disposal just south of North Pier ! Toilets on sea front! So on to Fleetwood, just south of the Marine Hall you can stop for £5 a night or a freebee on the Prom near the North Euston . You wont need hook up if travelling and if desperate for water or waste PM me 10 -15 mins away from sin central

OP
OP
Vanman

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
If you can survive off grid for a night then start at St Annes North Beach car park or near the lifeboat station , If you are really cheap then you can park overnight between Fairhaven and St Annes on the road or at Fairlawns in Lytham Waste and water at the car park north of Pier, So next drive to Blackpool you will have charged battery up on travels and can stay on most car parks overnight, avoid weekends and if needed waste disposal just south of North Pier ! Toilets on sea front! So on to Fleetwood, just south of the Marine Hall you can stop for £5 a night or a freebee on the Prom near the North Euston . You wont need hook up if travelling and if desperate for water or waste PM me 10 -15 mins away from sin central
Thanks but EHU is essential for my wifes life support machinery.

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Look around Stannah (Fleetwood area) there is a site that would meet your needs and right on the sea/estuary No names no pack drill!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
We have stayed at the Holgates site in Silverdale just outside Arsnide. It isn’t too far to walk to Arnside with views over Morcombe bay.

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
If you actually want to be able to look at the sea from your MH try Seacote Park, St Bees.

It is quite a big static park with a small touring section with ehu and water. Never used the toilets etc but it is all about the views.

Screenshot_20201006_222701_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg
Screenshot_20201006_222726_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

The touring part is just behind the white building.
Screenshot_20201006_223347_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back