• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

House Sitter Reqd LOOKING FOR A DOG SITTER / HOUSE SITTER ESSEX (1 Viewer)

Dec 19, 2021
Funster No
MH
AutotrailTrackersEKS
I am looking for someone who wants to holiday in the lovely town of Maldon in Essex on occasional Fridays - Sundays throughout the year whilst I travel to visit grandchildren.
I have a cockerpoo called AJ who would prefer to stay at home and have someone live in the house so he can sleep in his bed and have lovely walks whilst exploring the beautiful surrounding area with someone.
If you would like an occasional holiday throughout the year in return for dog sitting and a home to stay in, please let me know.
I have space at the back of my property (with a small nursery opposite) which will house a van or small motorhome. My 2 bed Autotrail trackers just fits on it.
PM me if interested.
Marion

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back