dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
maybe i'm just thick or something but i can't see where to log out, and i really do need to get on with my day, so HELP, please..
and for some reason the forum shows me as being in chat, not sure how i stumbled in there 'cos i'm not, so if anyone is chatting to me or trying to and thinking i'm an ignorant so and so, i'm not really in there, i'm out here posting..

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi jim
I am trying to upload more pics from Misterton, have managed to do 2 but is now saying next one is too big and error, help please what am I doing wrong x

OP
OP
dryad

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
panic over, just found it, for anyone else having the same problem just click on your name on the search bar beside inbox and alerts and a drop down box appears with a list of options and log out is the last one..

have a great day everyone wherever you are..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi jim
I am trying to upload more pics from Misterton, have managed to do 2 but is now saying next one is too big and error, help please what am I doing wrong x

The pictures are way too big. they need to be smaller to upload. Pictures straight from your camera x thousands of users and will fill our server up in a month. Pictures don't want to be bigger that 1200 pixels on the longest side. You can resize them with your graphics program or use an online service like http://www.webresizer.com/resizer/ (y)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
panic over, just found it, for anyone else having the same problem just click on your name on the search bar beside inbox and alerts and a drop down box appears with a list of options and log out is the last one..

have a great day everyone wherever you are..

Why would anyone want to log out of motorhomefun :LOL:

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
The pictures are way too big. they need to be smaller to upload. Pictures straight from your camera x thousands of users and will fill our server up in a month. Pictures don't want to be bigger that 1200 pixels on the longest side. You can resize them with your graphics program or use an online service like http://www.webresizer.com/resizer/ (y)

Sorry sir but they are on I pad, it took 2 without a problem will get mick to have a go, new format of fun is a bit too technical for my old brain at the mo still recovering from Misterton, and thanks for the event shelters , added to the 2 we have made our previous camps look very respectable xxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: Jim
OP
OP
dryad

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
Why would anyone want to log out of motorhomefun :LOL:

'tis what i've always done, log in when i want to read or post, log out when i've done and want to turn the computer off as i don't leave it on when i go out of the house..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back