Locknlevel (1 Viewer)

Jul 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Has anyone used the Locknlevel air bags to level up their Motorhome instead of ramps and if so does it create bounce.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Has anyone used the Locknlevel air bags to level up their Motorhome instead of ramps and if so does it create bounce.
We looked at this system a while back but as Paul Two on Tour says it's not suitable \ recommended for motorhomes.

Q. "Is the LocknLevel system suitable for use on motor homes?"
A.
No. In it's present form we cannot recommend LocknLevel for use with motor homes. We are however developing a system for motor homes. Watch this space! (we've been watching for ages!!!:rolleyes: )

Q. "Can I use a LocknLevel to level my Motorhome?"
A.
We do not recommend the use of LocknLevel on a motorhome owing to the lack of steadies at each corner.
This lack of steadies results in an uncomfortable amount of 'Bounce' of the motorhome.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C
Jul 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
The bags can take the axle load ok but I’m concerned on the comment of bounce, whether this is really a problem
I have now borrowed two air bags from friends and they are a great success, so will buy some myself.
No noticeable bounce on Bailey Autograph 69-2

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C
Jul 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Cheaper than self levelling and better than ramps which I think are dangerous and throw out when on gravel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
Wearing my "scroat hat", I might think, "there handy, If I pop a block of timber under the axle/chassis and then let the air out of the bags I should be able make off with my ill gotten gain". Or am I missing the security lanyards?
Mike.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C
Jul 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Wearing my "scroat hat", I might think, "there handy, If I pop a block of timber under the axle/chassis and then let the air out of the bags I should be able make off with my ill gotten gain". Or am I missing the security lanyards?
Mike.
Would certainly stop any bounce

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back