Free Member
Oct 26, 2007
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8 years
Dont know if this is in the right place but here goes, sorry if it goes on a bit.
Nov 30, parked my Vauxhall omega outside my house, sun afternoon and all was well, :Smile: 4:30 pm neighbour knocks on door and says your car has been hit by another car and they have stopped down the road,i inspect my car and walk down the road to find a 64 year old woman sitting in the passenger seat of the car, is it your car I hit she asked, yes I replied, sorry she said :Sad: is there anyone I can ring to help you out I asked, no she replied I am on my own. We exchanged details, She said then that she must move her car as it was in a bus stop,:RollEyes: I said you cannot move it as the front wheel and suspension was broken:Doh: but she did and the car gave up the ghost, now in the middle of the road, main A road:Eeek: By this time my wife returned, why are you helping her, she has just hit your car she exclaimed:shout: and promptly went to Bingo:RollEyes: I now had this woman, who by the way suffers from parkinsons disease and walks with the aid of sticks, freezing cold and in a panic, so I took her in to my house for a cup of tea.:thumb:, now had to ring police for help, :Doh: one turned up and aked what happened, then asked to see if we could move her car from the road, we cant move this can we he said, no I replied thats why i rang you, to be continued

OP
OP
R

roycondor

Free Member
Oct 26, 2007
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8 years
locker doors continued

continued
O.k he said i will ring my mate, so another cop turns up and he says we cannot move it as well so they rang breakdown truck and disappeared now I was left with two damaged cars and one ill woman, unwilling to just put her in a taxi I decided to take her home in the RV which was parked over the road, managed to push/ shove her up the steps and belted her into the suicide seat, before We had got 10 yards she asked if we could stop in a supermarket as she had no bread or milk in the house, by now it was 6:30 on Sunday evening, but Spar shop was open. managed to get her out of the bus, get her shopping and stuff her back in bus and took her home, where starts another tale, but back to the point, as omega was likely to be written off I purchased a nice citroen berlingo in order to use it as a toad, but, at 6am today a coach, not an rv passed my house and one of the luggage lift up luggage doors had either been left open or had popped open, he passed all the other cars in the street but as mine was higher:Doh::Doh: smashed tailgate, windows e.t.c so the point of this story is if you have lift up locker doors on your rv, ensure they are securely closed before moving off:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Well it sounds like you are jolly nice guy to do so much for someone less fotunate whom has hit your car. suggests to me that you understanding that it's just metal, lifes infinately more important.

AS for the coach driver? shoot him he should of known better:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

roycondor

Free Member
Oct 26, 2007
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8 years
No not really, only two cars written off in 8 weeks, now, as things normally happen in threes, do I buy another one or move house, but even if I do move house will the curse of the three follow me:Doh::Doh:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Hi Roy
Sorry to hear about your bad luck but I have to confess, I had to stiffle a chuckle at your story :roflmto:

It's allways the good guys that come worse off , but don't ever change mate theres not many of us left :thumb:

OP
OP
R

roycondor

Free Member
Oct 26, 2007
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8 years
Hi Tony
There is always a bright side , the bus could have hit the bosses car which was parked next to mine:RollEyes: then there would have been a problem:Eeek:

OP
OP
R

roycondor

Free Member
Oct 26, 2007
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8 years
Hi pappa.
Even if I stay in bed, with the covers up, I am still waiting for number 3:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back