Lockdown workouts (1 Viewer)

Nov 17, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
I am going to regret this post as it will be open to interpretation but here goes. Not in Scotland so golf cancelled, areas to walk nearby there are either too many other people walking, jogging or travelling further afield is not within the sprit of lock down so reluctantly I have been looking at alternative ways to exercise within the house.

Joe Wicks is my starting point and quite enjoyed but as I happen to use an Apple watch as a golfing gps I have now subscribed to the Apple Fitness + which links to the fitness programs. Brilliant. Links to the TV, iPad or whatever and gives you all the stats, different types exercise as well as different levels. Anyhow have a look on line if you are an Apple person. This post is simply trying to prompt others to suggest good work our programs they have found useful for those non 'Ironmans'. Hopefully not too many 'alternative' suggestions!

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Well done for making the effort.

Why wife and daughter have taken up 6km walks at 5am every day whilst there is no one around.

I have been somewhat more restrained and limit my exercise to walking between the lounge and my beer fridge in the kitchen(and back)

OP
OP
pandas
Nov 17, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
and apologies for my typos - did it in a hurry between workouts!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 22, 2017
Funster No
I have never felt so lethargic in my life. I am drinking too much, sitting at the pc all the time and like Chris, it's only beer related exertion that is keeping me in condition. I did cook a monster beef burguinon last night so did some peeling and standing up. I might try some chewing exercises later, maybe some power grimacing as I get out the armchair, we will have to see how it goes.

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
As part of my health regime I do 150 sit ups and 100 press ups each morning. Joe Wicks is beeping lorded but he’s making a fortune from he’s online programs. Do your own thing and save money.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
Youtube has loads of free fitness videos, including those for the over 60s - all lengths fro 10 minutes to an hour. Just a case of deciding which one you like best! I try to walk every day, but do a standing Pilates video in the morning for 10 minutes, & other videos if the weather is too bad to walk. I’ve also bought a second hand Wii console with a Wii fit board & loads of dancing & fitness dvds which I do when I feel like it. I’m trying to keep myself as fit as I can, so if I catch Covid, I’ve got a better chance of not getting too ill! 🤾🏻‍♀️😀🤸

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back