Lockdown Kitchen Photo Competition (2 Viewers)

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
A haggis for tea ;)
20200403_185034.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Where is @JJ ?

Mmm you don't read shakespeare then? .... There are quite a few though !
Look also at the one next to the bottle opener (Portobello Road) there's one with a sort of house called MARQUEZE (JJ )
We have been there together along with other places that year. It's an eco museum, and we had a marvellous time there, and actually everywhere we've been!!

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Sorry it's cancelled have the set another date?
( had you bought your outfit?)

Hi Anthea - yes, they were offered:
September = probably the crappy situation won’t be over by then ...

November = if they’de wanted a winter wedding they would have booked one !

March - they’ve gone with that. It’s the 20th.

Catie’s mum and I are thinking of things that our Rob can do for Catie on what was to be The Big Day. My ukey friend Deb had grown the confetti. We’re sending that to Rob, so they can grab big handfuls of it, and throw it at each other while taking selfies! I’m going to wrap the present I brought back from Beni together with the bottle of Ladubay I’d been saving for them to open on the day ...

18146024-B767-416F-9E27-8DED34FC2E57.jpeg

And Deb’s also been collecting different coloured gin bottles (she plays ukes in a gin bar) that she fills with lights (these were her Christmas Decorations)
1585936284505.png

And I have another 25 so I’m getting them to our Rob to festoon their living room for the non wedding evening.

Apart from these ideas I have no more. Any suggestions My Funster Friends who never let me down?

No Anthea, Dawn Mousy and I never got together to look for the MOTG outfit, but I will be dancing at home wearing these on the night ...
EA5D420E-CB97-4590-9A4D-88F69C8F4D3C.jpeg

Hope you are both well xx

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009

Catie’s mum and I are thinking of things that our Rob can do for Catie on what was to be The Big Day. My ukey friend Deb had grown the confetti. We’re sending that to Rob, so they can grab big handfuls of it, and throw it at each other while taking selfies! I’m going to wrap the present I brought back from Beni together with the bottle of Ladubay I’d been saving for them to open on the day ...

View attachment 374607

And Deb’s also been collecting different coloured gin bottles (she plays ukes in a gin bar) that she fills with lights (these were her Christmas Decorations)
View attachment 374610
And I have another 25 so I’m getting them to our Rob to festoon their living room for the non wedding evening.

Apart from these ideas I have no more. Any suggestions My Funster Friends who never let me down?

No Anthea, Dawn Mousy and I never got together to look for the MOTG outfit, but I will be dancing at home wearing these on the night ...
View attachment 374608

Sounds like wonderful unwedding plan!!
All good here after our dash back from Spain been isolating and I will have to do it for 12 weeks!?
Take care .

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004

View attachment 374607

View attachment 374610

View attachment 374608

Love the sandles Cliff

DJT

Jun 20, 2019
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Now Sold
Exp
7BF356CB-9BEB-4E1D-86AF-4C7E6DF315F6.jpeg
Coincidence!! ??
Decided to give the toaster a service this morning After breakfast!
Over to the workshop and blew out all the crumbs and crusts etc with air line.

Then full polish with Autosol metal polish.
Job Done??

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Oh Heck Ger has it been cancelled x
Sorry Carol, I missed this post. Yes, it’s been cancelled.

They are both really upset, but our Rob’s quite philosophical- when I suggested we wanted to make their original day as special as we could - with confetti throwing selfies, gin sparkly light bottles etc, his words were ‘brilliant idea mum, thanks. I’m going to replicate it by wearing my suit and drinking beer all day’ - so much his father’s son ... :wasntme:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
cliffandger there is no comments that are suitable really sorry, I know everyone has had their lives altered but thats a bummer know all the plans that went into it
Hugs x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back