LNB Error on Oyster satellite (1 Viewer)

PeeAndDee

Free Member
Aug 20, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T Line 740
Exp
3 months
Hi

We have an LNB error showing on our Oyster satellite system on the motorhome and the dish just revolves constantly without locking onto a satellite, can anybody recommend a good repairer based anywhere in or near Cumbria or a good mobile company that comes to the house?

Thanks

Christoph

Free Member
Apr 9, 2016
Lytham
Funster No
MH
VW California
Exp
Since 2014
We had similar issue with our Oyster. Anthony is your man. In the end it was just a simple change for us. Without him I doubt we would have sorted it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthony OysterTech

Oyster Satellite and Wifi Technical Service
Jan 25, 2017
Welford
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2008
Good morning,

Thanks for the heads up guys.
PeeandDee can you tell me which version of Oyster system you have please?
If it's LNB error as you state then it will be a Vision III however the earlier Vision II systems showed LNB failure which changes the possible causes a little.

Going on it being a Vision III it could be something as simple as a break in the connector that screws into the LNB, the cable, the LNB it's self or it could be a fault with the electronics on the board. The latest software for this system will give you further information to help identify the actual issue in brackets after the error e.g (AC) for a cable fault. If you don't have the extension after the error then it would be best to bring to us here for inspection and repair as we can update the software and verify the fault while you wait. If, in worst case scenario, the electronics are compromised then we can offer a loan unit (at refundable cost) until we can get yours repaired.

If you'd like to discuss further or make an appointment to come and see us then please give me a call on 01858575928

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back