Free Member
Aug 11, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since Oct 1st!
Our purchase of Hymer fell through(failed Habitation check on numerous counts)
Now looking at LMC Liberty.Any thoughts?

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Our purchase of Hymer fell through(failed Habitation check on numerous counts)
Now looking at LMC Liberty.Any thoughts?

Hi
I have seen many LMC's around don't know models but all seem smart van's Mike and Caroline on here have a LMC, may be able to help. Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

pegleg

Free Member
Aug 31, 2013
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
12 years
pleased with mine GEIST

::bigsmile: I have a GEIST had for 12 year and vey pleased with the vehicle ,,Geist is link with Hymer ,LMC mine has the electric by LMC .Hope everythink goes well for you :Doh:

Upvote 0

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Before I started motorhoming I had a couple of Lord Munsterland caravans which was the same company as LMC, LMC standing for Lord Munsterland Caravans. They were very robust caravans although quite heavy. Never had any damp problems with them though.

Upvote 0

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Hi
Mike and Caroline on here have a LMC, may be able to help. Pete

I heard that ::bigsmile:

We have a 2005 Liberty 582 Start with the 2ltr JTD engine. It is the smallest van in the Liberty range and we bought it as a first van 4yrs ago.
What can I say ? We love it :thumb: I added another battery,put a 40ltr LPG tank underneath,put 2 x 80W solar panels on roof and had engine remapped.
With a porch awning and electric bikes on bike rack we happily go off for 3 mths at a time to France,Spain,Portugal and our last trip was to the tip of Jutland.

We have been looking at other vans as there are times when we feel we'd like an island bed rather than a fixed rear corner bed,and maybe a rear garage-however,that means extra length and we love the ease of negotiating tight places and the parkability of a small van.

We are biased :ROFLMAO:

Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

SPUD'N'T

Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
Hi
we have a geist phantom ( which i have been told is the same vehicle re badged for the uk) there are LMC badges on several items in the van and it looks the same as an LMC. we have had the van for over 4 yrs now and love it,we have done nearly 25000 miles with no issues as yet.based on my experience i would reccomend them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back