johnnerontheroad

Free Member
Dec 11, 2008
Durham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
My son has an interview in Llanberis, I need a site that can take my Flair it is 8.2mts long and are the roads in this area ok for a M/H of this size? Any info please?

Dave

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
My son has an interview in Llanberis, I need a site that can take my Flair it is 8.2mts long and are the roads in this area ok for a M/H of this size? Any info please?

Dave

Hi Dave

The A55, A5 and A487 are all ok however when you move off these roads toward Llanberis you may struggle for access.

I cant find a camp site that would be sutable for your rv but maybe there will be somebody along who knows the area a liitle better.

Jim
:Smile:

tink

Free Member
Sep 9, 2008
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
5ver
Exp
30 on & off
Hi. Beddgelert,Forest site 01766 890288 is open all year we spent a couple of weeks there this year in our 26' 5ver 46' travelling length,it was bit tight in places on the A4086/A498 but we got down O.K came back on A4085 to A487 to A5 much better road. the site was brilliant (apart from the midges)big pitches & not a mention about the size of the Rig from the wardens who we found to be among the friendliest we have met.:Smile::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ginge61

Free Member
Oct 29, 2007
n/wales
Funster No
MH
c class/t25 vw
Exp
since noah was a lad lol
id say at this time of the year you can park at llan where the coaches park by the lake

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
We stayed with our RV at AS CClub site at Betws y Coed 2 months ago , although we went to Llanberis in the toad we could easily have driven the RV there. Lots of parking opposite railway.

Larry

Edgie

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
C Class
We stayed in a layby overnight next to Lyn Perris lake 5 mins from Llanberis centre.

Really lovely spot, but my kids were very confused when in the morning the water in the lake had all but disapeared, they did not realise it was pumped up the mountain to create hydro electricity. :ROFLMAO:

Google Sat Map link here llanberis - Google Maps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back