Living Wild (1 Viewer)

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
There was a few fulltimers featured on channel 4's Living Wild: How to Change Your Life just now. Decent enough watch.

A couple had left the London life behind to van live. He is starting a company building vans for others and she was training as a para sailing instructor.

Other guy lived in his van just him and his piano which he wheeled out to busk in certain places. Each to their own I guess.

Catch it on demand if you missed it.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
I saw and enjoyed it but thought the presenter was the real star, coping with her disability so bravely.
Yes, we watched and enjoyed the programme.

But agree entirely with DBKs observation about the star performance of the presenter.

Looked quite a cool bike she was riding too... :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Yes, we watched and enjoyed the programme.

But agree entirely with DBKs observation about the star performance of the presenter.

Looked quite a cool bike she was riding too... :giggle:
Yeah she had all the kit. Sure I noticed some gizmo that was battery powered and seemed to connect to her wheelchair.

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks for posting about, would have missed it, watched on catch up last night.
The program seems better than a lot of the ones on lately. I watched the recent Kate Humble one and she just makes me cringe with fake laugh/ bow thing she does.

Yes I like the trike the presenter uses and the neat power wheel on her wheel chair, just shows how you can over come thing.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back