living in van in spain (1 Viewer)

T

tay

Deleted User
i can live in my van in spain for the winter - oct to april - pretty cheaply i budget for max 50 euros per week for everything - food, diesel, dog food, beer, tobacco and cant think o anything else i need to exist! i dont go on sites so dont hav to waste my money just to park and plug in. i beach hop along the coast, iv never been moved on by police there and i love it.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sounds like your having a good time Jay... That's the only thing that matters:roflmto:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Nice one

I am envious:winky:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
pretty cheaply i budget for max 50 euros per week for everything - food, diesel, dog food, beer, tobacco
Move over make room for a large one:ROFLMAO:
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
At least Ive a back window to break:ROFLMAO:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
i can live in my van in spain for the winter - oct to april - pretty cheaply i budget for max 50 euros per week for everything - food, diesel, dog food, beer, tobacco and cant think o anything else i need to exist! i dont go on sites so dont hav to waste my money just to park and plug in. i beach hop along the coast, iv never been moved on by police there and i love it.

:Cool: That's pretty good tay. We used to average around 65 Euros when in our old Coachmen. Now we are temporarily stuck on a camp site. Sure miss Wild Camping and moving around when we feel like it. Are you North or South of Benidorm? :winky:

OP
OP
T

tay

Deleted User
hi jsw i head down to coast around almeria. not quite sure where is benidorm is that on alicante way?

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Am I the only one who read the title as
Living in VAIN inSpain ?

Beachbum

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Hamburg / Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
40 Years

How come I haven't bumped into you. That is exactly what I do. Great life, and we are 65+ David & Ann

E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi,

Why would anyone want to live on 50 ?? euro a week, I certainly wouldn't as you can't take it with you ?

Linda18

Free Member
Jan 8, 2018
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Since 2003
I add another 63 euros for my campsite. Can't full time until next year when I get my state pension. Just save up all my holidays for one long trip.

Linda18

Free Member
Jan 8, 2018
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Since 2003
Don't know. It was just there. Never looked at the date.

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Must have been about €1.45 to the pound then and much cheaper.... notice all the old funsters that have gone now... only @Geo left and of course Jim.....

I wonder if Tay is still around..?

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
i guess that some people just come and go, change direction or move on with their lives in a totally different way, or maybe they've died..
makes me feel a little sad inside, don't know why having never met them, but it is a great big 'family' here on this forum, maybe that's why the sad feeling i have..
sorry, just thinking aloud and rambling on.......

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Both, doddery old member me, not as old as old mo though, now he's really old.:D

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
5 year old grandson said to me, " granddad your old, and when you get really old you die"
Charming!:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back