Living in a Motorhome Beats paying rent. (1 Viewer)

Morpheuz

Free Member
Apr 17, 2012
Humberside
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
n0Ob
Hello :)

Completely new to all aspects of motorhoming.

Always saw it as an impossibility, but just recently with all thats wrong with the country and all thats unfair to those trying to get on the property ladder.. me and my girlfriend have decided to look into it.

from what I understand, its cheaper and more managable.

I have tourettes syndrome, so 9/10 times the neighbours aint too happy.
I have always loved the idea of being able to just up root and dissapear.
If fuel/food/gas bottle is all I have to worry about then bring it on.

MPG worries me slightly with the ever rising fuel prices, but I know my way around engines, hopefully I can improve my comsumption.

I was wondering if anyone here could shed light weather its a good idea or not for my situation?

I know I have to save up at least 20 grand, from 0... thats just about it.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the site, 20K from Zero should be easy for a bank robber. not sure how you will manage though. If you are to fulltime then an RV (big yank job) might give you 10mpg or a euro (go anywhere) box from 24- 28mpg. you will still need a fixed address someplace for all the legal stuff. Otherwise, go for it.:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
another gypsie in the making

It seems so simples doesn't it. save £20k and live on the side of the road.

Think about where are you going to empty that cassette toilet, where are you going to get the 'free' water? where are you going to dispose of all that food packaging and waste.

Someone has to pick up the bill.. local tax payers pay for the emptying of bus stop rubbish bins. UTOPIA...

yes we all want a bit of utopia and live the free life and not worry about those others in society that have to pay for those that want the freedom of the road. We have all seen the Dale Farm situations, or the recent situation in Clermont Ferrand in france.

I suggest you do a lot of research and then see that there are many issues to living on the road.

Full timers are slightly different as they pay there way and think about what is really involved.

Few can really do it. I used to dream of getting a boat and going off sailing the world. :Blush:

We have a post on here somewhere about up sticks and moving to Spain with an RV.. again a pipe dream as no real thought has been given to the issues of what happens after the first few weeks.

I wish you luck.. but I do thin you need to do a lot more research before you put that sort of money in to a motor home and heading off in to the sunset.

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
from what I understand, its cheaper and more managable.

From my experience of three years 'on the road' it is cheaper.. but NOT cheap ..and it was not as easy as I thought.

The first hurdle is getting vehicle insurance.. this is expensive if you declare it as a 'living fulltime van' .. if you don't declare it will void the policy .. only one or two companies will insure, but do your research... and think on around £1200 annually.

How will you finance this lifestyle... are you working or planning to 'wing' it .. ?
or are you selling property and going to live off the proceeds ?

'Winging it' is a fools dream.. there is little temporary or part time work, and what there is is poor pay.. If you are on benefits you need to stay in one place and you don't qualify for housing benefit to pay site fees.

Living off of savings will deplete them quicker than snow off a wall in a summers day ..

Either way..

Sit down and write down your expected annual expenditure and income..

a) food
b) fuel
c) site fees .. ( budget on a minimum £10 per night .. )
e) vehicle maintenance and servicing ..
f) VED , Insurance , MOT,
g) clothing
h) emergency fund

Total budget between £12k - £15k annually

You will need a home address or someone who will let you use theirs for

*Insurance,
*Vehicle registration
*Driving License
*Doctor

This is not an easy way out.. big brother is always around.. there is no way of just 'dropping off the radar'.. do it right, or don't do it at all.

Don't take my word.. ask on this forum where it is the main topic of conversation .. one of our sister sites that is free to join.. and good luck, better to be informed before making the jump than to find out afterwards it was a huge mistake.. Getting back under a roof is a lot harder than getting out..

http://www.motorhome365.com/

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
excellent advice

From my experience of three years 'on the road' it is cheaper.. but NOT cheap ..and it was not as easy as I thought.

The first hurdle is getting vehicle insurance.. this is expensive if you declare it as a 'living fulltime van' .. if you don't declare it will void the policy .. only one or two companies will insure, but do your research... and think on around £1200 annually.

How will you finance this lifestyle... are you working or planning to 'wing' it .. ?
or are you selling property and going to live off the proceeds ?

'Winging it' is a fools dream.. there is little temporary or part time work, and what there is is poor pay.. If you are on benefits you need to stay in one place and you don't qualify for housing benefit to pay site fees.

Living off of savings will deplete them quicker than snow off a wall in a summers day ..

Either way..

Sit down and write down your expected annual expenditure and income..

a) food
b) fuel
c) site fees .. ( budget on a minimum £10 per night .. )
e) vehicle maintenance and servicing ..
f) VED , Insurance , MOT,
g) clothing
h) emergency fund

Total budget between £12k - £15k annually

You will need a home address or someone who will let you use theirs for

*Insurance,
*Vehicle registration
*Driving License
*Doctor

This is not an easy way out.. big brother is always around.. there is no way of just 'dropping off the radar'.. do it right, or don't do it at all.

Don't take my word.. ask on this forum where it is the main topic of conversation .. one of our sister sites that is free to join.. and good luck, better to be informed before making the jump than to find out afterwards it was a huge mistake.. Getting back under a roof is a lot harder than getting out..

http://www.motorhome365.com/

Excellent advice... sums it up from a person that has lived that dream...

Bob:thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Everyone gives their advice from their point of view and, sometimes, from their actual experience...

Most Funsters use their motorhomes in a conventional way... ie. holiday/weekend vehicles most often spending nights on campsites...

A few of us use their "live in vans" in a different way... as their home...

I lived and still do (most of the time) on the side of the road for over twenty years...

This was in the Uk (in Bath actually) in the summer months and abroad in the winter ones...

I never disturbed anyone... never got moved on... and never, ever spent anything like £20K on my van...

I am not alone... many other people of all ages and backgrounds do/did the same as me...

For me it was an affordable, flexible and free lifestyle a few light years away from the "parked in a line" campsite dwelling motorhomers...

I consider myself so very lucky to LOVE living in my van... I did and still do so from choice...

PM if you feel like it and I will answer any questions you wish to ask...

JJ :Cool:

you could also glimpse a bit more about this life at

www.wagonman2000.blogspot.com

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You can disappear if you really want to. its easy, but maybe just a little harder than you might imagine. I know people who have lived in their motorhome for decades and not had a brown envelope in all that time. I met a Dutch lady fulltimer in portugal earlier this year that had lived on the road since her husband died 20 years ago. Never having a house in all that time she has 'lived" all over Europe, she is 73, she rode a motorbike too ::bigsmile:

When working out the cost of fulltiming why do people include food and clothing? You would only add this if they are naked and starving now, its not an additional cost! You eat and clothe yourself whether you are under tiles or on the road. The simple facts are that if it's just a money thing, It is MUCH cheaper to live in a motorhome than rent a house.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Morpheuz and welcome :thumb:Why not try it for a few months in a 5 to 10k van?
I have never tried it,too attached to the house :winky: but I have had the dreams and if wife was willing I would go for it to-day :Smile:You could do a self build which you can have all you would require for the cost of van and around 3k to 7k for parts IE fridge loo shower cooker heating etc etc, or keep an eye open for a bargain coach build that even if you spent 10k on it after 6 mths you could probably get your money back on if you sell it.It costs us well over £100 a week to live in our house-no mortgage- but rates water leccy gas tv licence insurance it all adds up :Doh::cry: You could pay for sites etc from that.Give it a go if you have nothing to loose you may end up like JJ 20 odd yrs down the line.::bigsmile:
terry

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
In our case: House - mortgage,taxes,insurances,water,heating etc., £9000pa.

MH: - insurance,adac,roadtax,mot,gas etc., £750 ...

Both + fuel for getting about,food etc. ...:winky:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
You can disappear if you really want to. its easy, but maybe just a little harder than you might imagine. I know people who have lived in their motorhome for decades and not had a brown envelope in all that time. I met a Dutch lady fulltimer in portugal earlier this year that had lived on the road since her husband died 20 years ago. Never having a house in all that time she has 'lived" all over Europe, she is 73, she rode a motorbike too ::bigsmile:

When working out the cost of fulltiming why do people include food and clothing? You would only add this if they are naked and starving now, its not an additional cost! You eat and clothe yourself whether you are under tiles or on the road. The simple facts are that if it's just a money thing, It is MUCH cheaper to live in a motorhome than rent a house.
True you have to feed and clothe yourselves if you full time or not, we have fulltimed for 4 years now and the bliss of being able to change our outlook on any day really is good for us, we would hate being in one place for long.
The cost is free if you wild camp or like us use sites all the time, electric is within the cost of the site fee as is rubbish collecting.
We dont like wild camping as we like to leave our vehicle to cycle ride and go out on buses and knowing our vehicle is safe when we get back.
We do pay the full timing insurance which is £630 a year, a lot more than normal insurance but peace of mind should anything happen.
We live on a pension quite happily and don't have to stay in one place to work so thta could be a different story if we had to work.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Hi Morpheuz and welcome :thumb:Why not try it for a few months in a 5 to 10k van?
I have never tried it,too attached to the house :winky: but I have had the dreams and if wife was willing I would go for it to-day :Smile:You could do a self build which you can have all you would require for the cost of van and around 3k to 7k for parts IE fridge loo shower cooker heating etc etc, or keep an eye open for a bargain coach build that even if you spent 10k on it after 6 mths you could probably get your money back on if you sell it.It costs us well over £100 a week to live in our house-no mortgage- but rates water leccy gas tv licence insurance it all adds up :Doh::cry: You could pay for sites etc from that.Give it a go if you have nothing to loose you may end up like JJ 20 odd yrs down the line.::bigsmile:
terry

Terry gives excellent advice and ideas... he also builds his van(s) to a very high standard... I bet they are better built than most factory jobs...

However this quality of build is not actually necessary to tbe warm, dry and comfortable... My vans that I built were much cheaper than the prices above and I know several "vanners" who have put together their self builds from second hand stuff for much less than me... None of my vans have ever had any "status" about them and only very "tough" people would ever enter into one :ROFLMAO: but I have had an amazing time living in them... my current Iveco I have had for twelve years and to buy the van was £2000 approx... (mind you it has a turbo and an intercooler...:thumb:)

PS. If you and your girlfriend can be content and happy in an older vehicle you benefit in many ways... the insurance is much lower... the number of people who want to steal it is greatly lowered... (the last people to break in to my van left me some spare change and sandwiches out of sympathy) and with good deadlocks fitted you can leave it without too much worry in lots of places...

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
We sold our house about a year ago - the house we were to buy fell through, as did a few others.

We went to do the rental thing - but the agents are getting fat on rip off fees - over £1000 to apply..non returnable, you have to pay it every time! We have a little money, but I am no fool - so not giving away money to rip off merchants.

We owned a motorhome hire company, so the answer was there....we moved into that and settled on a small CL - luckily a fulltimer friendly CL which are about, you just have to tread carefully!

We actually bought a tugger in the end, as though our hire motorhomes are great for hiring for holidays, they are not big enough for full timing and our own situation with umpteen vehicles, it seemed daft to have another to tax if it was parked up for long periods.

There are rules for full timing;

1. You must be in COMFORT - so choose a WINTERISED van of good quality. Don't make life harder than it needs to be.

2. Do hook up - I have met fulltimers who refuse and are very cold and unhappy, constanting replacing batteries damaged through improper charging, or keep running the van when they have coked the batteries - it cost more in the long run!

3. When on a site, you may met other fulltimers - they will be great friends later - but not at first! Fulltiming is seen through sceptical eyes and they are judged by those who think you may be a traveller. They have a bad reputation, and people fear them - be aware and sympathetic to peoples concerns. Small minded they may be, but it doesn't make them bad people, they just do not understand.

4. When first on site, choose carefully and let rejection wash over you as some site owners will look down their nose at you. You will need to remain a little coy about the time you are there for a while - i our case, the owners understood our house falling through, so we were welcome to stay as long as we needed - now they don't want us to leave!

5. Be helpful - the odd helping hand to the owners can go a long way. If they know you are there for a few months, then offer to clean the loos, or mow the grass for them.

6. Permanent address - you do need a postal address that you can access for mail. It is fine being off grid, but being out of touch can be detrimental. You need doctors, paperwok for insurance etc etc - you need a spot for this to go!

Costs;

Campsite fees circa £260 a month Inclusive hook up - less than half the cost of rental

Gas in winter £28 a month for heating and cooking every two months in summer.

Toilet Chem - use bio washing liquid £7/5 litres - last around 2 months.

We are about a year down the line, still looking but not as eagerly as we would had we not settled into fulltiming so well!

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi . i think renting a house is more expensive than fulltiming . but i also find that owning and not selling and longterming can be cheaper. yes i come back and stay in the one place .almost. but taking in the costs of the house against extra insurance for fulltiming ,campsites .this and that. i think it works out cheaper to keep a base . buying the right property possibly helps . but i can fix things here that can cause probs if wilding or campsiting. keeping a base covers much of the legallity probs other may encounter.
but there are loads out there fulltiming for years . uk is possibly the easiest system to conform to. try living officially in others and see their restraints.
but think hard .its not just drive off into the sunset .

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Motorhome Fun, you have made a good choice in starting your search researching Motorhome forums and getting a variety of advice, which you can take your time , look at the different points.

It is a good idea if possible to have a address to use as a base for medical and insurance purposes. I would not think it necessary to pay £20K as has been said a self build, or look at the older Hymer vans even 15 year old, a lot with a low mileage, good build quality and often with extras on as well.

Research your dream, and good luck with it.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
it is always interesting to hear the views

I do enjoy hearing the views of those that have done it for real. You get those that are 100% full time with no base to return to and others that have that safety net in case. I was surprise Bill (Landy Lover) had not posted on this yet as he has always interesting takes on it. (I know he is busy work wise at the moment).

I would be the first to run away and follow the dream.. get rid of the brown envelopes on the mat. But to be honest I need to have that base to a) work from b) to deal with all lives normal issues, like doctors, hospital appointments, etc., etc., but has it crossed my mind? yes many a time.

I admire the guts of those that decide to do it. But I do likewise worry about people that look at it is through rose petal tint glasses and think it is a walk in the garden, that do not really think about the issues. While many use CL's it is the ones that think they can live on the side of the road that worry me. I know JJ has say he make a run to dispose of waste somewhere near him in Portugal.. others tell us how they do it and enjoy it. I know I have boring days and days when thinks do not go as I wish.. but those that live full-time do not often say of the issues they have faced? looking from here it always seems to be so perfect. I am sure they (full timers) have problems at times. Just would like a balanced view of life in a box on wheels. I can imagine living full time in an RV 40' with quad slides .. but I cannot imagine it in some of the size vehicles that people use.

It is the ones that take the 'escape' route as they cannot find a home or cannot afford one that worries me. The free spirit type I can understand .. it is the ones that we see sometimes that arrive on MHF and to be never heard of again that have punched an old RV and have parked up on a site for 11 months and have to relocate for a month every year. I often wonder what happen to them, as after they have asked there questions we do not here from them again. Just wondered....

Bob

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
What "on the side of the road" vanners do is build up is a bank of knowledge covering all the problems they come up against and, just like house dwellers, solve.

My mate Bob seems worried about loo emptying...

I have a porta potty in my home (Iveco) and a holding tank in the old Hymer (the luxury weekend vehicle)

For 20 years in Bath I emptied my loo (with biological fluid) in the various public loos at varying times of day depending... no problem... believe you me, my cassette contents made the loo smell nicer!!!

In the Hymer I pull over the manhole at the Studio where it is parked and wooshhhh... all sorted...

Next question?

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi. there are options for waste .if you are going to be owning land almost anywhere . the answer could be a two chambered cess pit . built rather easily from concrete blocks .or an onion type . ideally big enough to alloew nature to do its job . many have never been emptied in years . that also means not using chemicals etc . waste grey water can be tipped into a seperate pit but not into the cess pit. rubbish can be burnt. a small bg can be taken to other skips etc .
many never use sites at all. i know lots that wild /free camp and have for years . once you start doing it it becomes far easier than one at first thinks .
finance is the key work can be found where parking is available . here and abroad . varying from site wardens .to just security on building sites factories etc . fruit picking still goes on but be prepared to keep moving . old fashioned traveller employment still exists on farms . etc.once you finmd it others tell you of the next.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
The loo issue JJ

What "on the side of the road" vanners do is build up is a bank of knowledge covering all the problems they come up against and, just like house dwellers, solve.

My mate Bob seems worried about loo emptying...

I have a porta potty in my home (Iveco) and a holding tank in the old Hymer (the luxury weekend vehicle)

For 20 years in Bath I emptied my loo (with biological fluid) in the various public loos at varying times of day depending... no problem... believe you me, my cassette contents made the loo smell nicer!!!

In the Hymer I pull over the manhole at the Studio where it is parked and wooshhhh... all sorted...

Next question?

Thank you JJ.. you see you have it sorted, years of experience. But what concerned me was the title of the post about the rent bit.. so you get this impression of someone buying a cheap motor home and having no idea about things like cassette toilets.. which i know you do as I have read about where you go to deal with it in a past thread you wrote.

It is a shame there is not a book that new people think of this kind of life cannot down load or buy ... mind you, you can lead a horse to water etc., but I think while a lot of us have years and years of experience in motor homes of all sizes, it does worry me about some and the rose tinted glasses... You are an old hand JJ (Note I said OLD) .. but I wonder how someone has made out in there second year? I also worry that when we see these kinds of posts that the poster does not come back and gives his perceptions of what he thought it might be like.. that would be interesting to hear... has anything we have written on the forum given him cause for pause? or perhaps made him think about it slightly differently.

I am not having a go a anyone by the way, it is just an observation that is all.

Bob

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Thank you JJ.. you see you have it sorted, years of experience. But what concerned me was the title of the post about the rent bit.. so you get this impression of someone buying a cheap motor home and having no idea about things like cassette toilets.. which i know you do as I have read about where you go to deal with it in a past thread you wrote.

It is a shame there is not a book that new people think of this kind of life cannot down load or buy ... mind you, you can lead a horse to water etc., but I think while a lot of us have years and years of experience in motor homes of all sizes, it does worry me about some and the rose tinted glasses... You are an old hand JJ (Note I said OLD) .. but I wonder how someone has made out in there second year? I also worry that when we see these kinds of posts that the poster does not come back and gives his perceptions of what he thought it might be like.. that would be interesting to hear... has anything we have written on the forum given him cause for pause? or perhaps made him think about it slightly differently.

I am not having a go a anyone by the way, it is just an observation that is all.

Bob

Oh Bob do you realise you have just ruined a 9 months hard work:shout: !! I have tried to convince JJ he was as young as I am ... Now what am I going to do? Well I 'll have to try the other way round then:Eeek: .... trying to convince myself I am as old as he is .... Eck..; my head hurts ...I feel my hips being rusty....... I know: I will sleep tomorrow up to.... errrr.. midday...???:thumb:Hey I sound like the perfect Mrs JJ :thumb::thumb:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Old frog Frankie:Cool::RollEyes:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
:Hey I sound like the perfect Mrs JJ :thumb::thumb:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

JJ i Think its time you head off in to the wilderness again before your trapped:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
all I do is make an observation JIM

I wish more people would wear rose tinted glasses :thumb:

All I do is make an observation JIM and a little bit of:reel:

Now look whats happened JJ is in lumber ... now will he magic his way out of that one... better than any soap being on MHF

Bob opp5:france:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
fulltiming for 3 years and still very happy with it.

I am starting to think about having a base camp again but that's not because I want to come off the road.

I am still happy as a fulltimer and can't see that changing anytime soon...

Lots of good advice on this thread. I would take the negative people with a pinch of salt. I would take the people who gush about it with a pinch of salt.

It's not all plain sailing, it's not all hard work and depressing. It either suites you or it doesn't. Only one way to find out though.....

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Well you know how the song goes. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF2ImyQjzyc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF2ImyQjzyc[/ame]

Talk to as many who have done it as you can.
Have a Plan B!!!
Always have a contingency fund.

Have a look at a few options. http://www.workaway.info/

http://www.helpx.net/

These give you the opportunity to travel and work in exchange for board and meals. Having a motorhome would be an advantage as some accommodation can be as basic as a tent.

You and your girlfriend live alongside your Tourette's--that's a challenge that you've both met, you've developed strategies in life and that'll stand you in good stead.

Good luck--you're only young once, look into opportunities, don't lose touch with the realities in life but don't give up on your dreams.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
How fast can you run JJ:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Does Frankie know what O M G means I wonder..:Blush::Blush:

Bob:thumb:

Frankie just in case you dont know what JJ meant by O M G it is short in English for

Our Marriage Good

I will get my Kilt sent to the dry cleaners for the big day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Personally we just need somewhere to sleep,eat,lounge,procrastinate,wash,drink etc. The fact we can do all these as well as go wherever we like, with the MH, is all we need. When we eventually decide to pop our clogs where we happen to be living is irrelevant... to us ... :winky:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
JJ i Think its time you head off in to the wilderness again before your trapped:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Too late Gerry... I am afraid I got caught by my Princess... :Blush:

...or slapped::bigsmile:

You are so right Simon... I got a big, big slap... :winky:

PS. Princess :loveyou:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.