Tour Guide Wanted - Liverpool to Halifax(Canada) Anyone Done this? | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network
  • This is a place where you can meet someone who might lead you on a tour in your motorhome. The agreement you make with a tour leader is between you and them. You should ensure the person taking the tour is suitable and experienced enough to do so. Any monetary arrangements you make are entirely between the guides and tour members. Motorhomefun has nothing to do with the arrangements, it does not collect commisions. MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the tour and only provides this forum as way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual. Your use of this service/forum is acknowledgement of your acceptance of this..

Tour Guide Wanted Liverpool to Halifax(Canada) Anyone Done this?

Dec 13, 2019
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
Chausson 630 + mods!
Exp
Since 2006
Hi all, we are looking to plan a six month trip to Canada in the Motorhome (possibly take in some of the US). Looking at Sea Bridge as a carrier. anyone used them or know of alternative carriers?

ideally looking to talk with a kind member here who has already done this? Thanks.

Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer b694sl
Exp
Since 2012 + Caravanner for 20+ years
Search for threads by Mojo On usa
I think he used seabridge but not to canada.

May 1, 2009
SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We used Seabridge. Liverpool to Baltimore but it stops at Halifax enroute.
My old post-VAN NOW IN USA.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
Brockley
Dec 13, 2019
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
Chausson 630 + mods!
Exp
Since 2006
We used Seabridge. Liverpool to Baltimore but it stops at Halifax enroute.
My old post-VAN NOW IN USA.
Thanks mojo and a very interesting read it was too, ideally we’d like to ship out to the west coast of the US (or Canada) and return via Halifax. I’ve sent for a quote, but it wouldn’t be happening until the Spring of 2022 if all the ducks line up 👍

May 1, 2009
SOUTH WOODHAM FERRERS
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Anything possible, at a price. Keep us in the loop for info as Canada on our list. Was to be 2021 but all our 2020 trips now move one year.

OP
Brockley
Dec 13, 2019
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
Chausson 630 + mods!
Exp
Since 2006
Met a guy over here who used ‘Sea Bridge’ to Halifax, toured the US and Canada, even reached Alaska. He put me in touch with a couple he knows, check out http://travelswithnicolle.co.uk very informative, they just go for it. We will be looking very closely at their USA/Canada itinerary because it’s soooo close to our ideal route.

If anyone’s interested and not that keen on spending $40-60/night in camp sites, check out www.boondockerswelcome.com as well 👍😎🇮🇲

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians