Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Pinar Doggie.jpg
If I was there and he visited me I'd be keeping him

I wanted a dog before I left but didn't have time....maybe I'll adopt one over there
Here's one ready and waiting for you at Pinar San Jose.
Would anyone like to adopt a 6 month old Pedanco Labrador cross? He's a beautiful dog with a very placid temperament. He will be fully inoculated, chipped and pass ported by very early in January. At the moment he's living with Ray and Joan on pitch 148 but they really don't have room in their small van for another dog. Must go to a good home.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
That’s it I’m not looking at this thread again......:crying:
Having never taken our dogs abroad, they go on a lovely holiday to Ralph’s mums house. Something both parties really enjoy.
If you have a passport for a dog here they are set to go .
But I thought it took a while for the rabies jab and passport to be done so if you were on holiday and saw a puppy , it would not be able to come back with you. Unless you were one of you lucky retirees that go away for months on end :laughing: is that right. @tonyidle ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Yes, you are right. However, this dog will have a passport soon (thanks to some lovely people at Pinar San Jose) and by inference will have had to have had the rabies treatment.

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
That’s it I’m not looking at this thread again......:crying:
Having never taken our dogs abroad, they go on a lovely holiday to Ralph’s mums house. Something both parties really enjoy.
If you have a passport for a dog here they are set to go .
But I thought it took a while for the rabies jab and passport to be done so if you were on holiday and saw a puppy , it would not be able to come back with you. Unless you were one of you lucky retirees that go away for months on end :laughing: is that right. @tonyidle ?
Çorrect.:D

OP
OP
Bognor Saint
Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
Flying home tomorrow so we have said goodbye to the little chap and his friends.
Despite their muttly appearance these dogs were friendly and quite happily laid beside us humans. Yes I know that we were the source of their nourishment but they did seem to enjoy human contact.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I bet you’d love to take one home. I know I’d really want to.
We aren’t cat people at home, at all.
Plus Buster , well , let’s say he’d chase it .....
But when we go to Crete you can guarantee there’s a fresh batch of kittens on the beach. To fuss over and give treats and water to.
Have a safe flight back tomorrow.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Does that mean I should get my wife a Rabies jab to stop her foaming at the mouth and trying ti bite my leg off, She has a passport alredy but not the jab or the worming??????

OP
OP
Bognor Saint
Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
Does that mean I should get my wife a Rabies jab to stop her foaming at the mouth and trying ti bite my leg off, She has a passport alredy but not the jab or the worming??????
Just keep the cost low and buy a muzzle.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
View attachment 206630
Here's one ready and waiting for you at Pinar San Jose.
Would anyone like to adopt a 6 month old Pedanco Labrador cross? He's a beautiful dog with a very placid temperament. He will be fully inoculated, chipped and pass ported by very early in January. At the moment he's living with Ray and Joan on pitch 148 but they really don't have room in their small van for another dog. Must go to a good home.
Update on this doggie. He has been adopted by some lovely people who visited Pinar San Jose camspite. They named him Charlie. Have a good life Charlie. xx

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Update on this doggie. He has been adopted by some lovely people who visited Pinar San Jose camspite. They named him Charlie. Have a good life Charlie. xx
Damm it ...i only just came back to this thread read your post above and was going to pm you and ask a million questions....hes lovely I'm glad he's found a new home

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
If I'm not mistaken Gus,,, that's how you got Alfie,,, he chose you didn't he? X
Yes, & López ( my avatar) & Marmite & Sandy & they were just the ones that stayed. To add to the 2 UK rescues we already had.:D
Only Alfie left now.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back