Free Member
Feb 26, 2008
Sunny Croydon.
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
nearly a year.
Is it me.. does it really get you annoyed when you see all this rubbish litter dumped here there and everywhere... :swear: what makes people do it ?

I can understand the odd chip wrapper or tin can that maybe missed the rubbish bin in the city and towns, but what makes people drive out to the country to dump there rubbish, is it an illness or something. Should we have some more severe punishment handed out, get them all out there for a few months collecting all this ***t..... ohh no that 'll upset the civil liberties brigade. :shout::shout:

Attachments

• wales.jpg
    wales.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 43

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
No it's not you Peter it's the same everywhere
Where i live people drive past a waste transfer station and dump all kinds of household rubbish down by our river :Angry:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Is it me.. does it really get you annoyed when you see all this rubbish litter dumped here there and everywhere... :swear: what makes people do it ?

I can understand the odd chip wrapper or tin can that maybe missed the rubbish bin in the city and towns, but what makes people drive out to the country to dump there rubbish, is it an illness or something. Should we have some more severe punishment handed out, get them all out there for a few months collecting all this ***t..... ohh no that 'll upset the civil liberties brigade. :shout::shout:

Yep.Seems a British Trait.:Angry:

You don't tend to see it in some other countries.

People just seem to think it's ok to drop litter and someone else will pick it up.

Luckily they seem to be taking tough measures around here against Fly Tippers.:thumb:

I'm sure I read recently they are going to fine people caught.

How do you catch and prove it?:Doh:

Plenty of people making laws in this Country.:Angry:

Last edited:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
HI its anoeying isnt it:Angry: you can not drive through A46 WESTERN bypass without see tesco bags growing on the bushes:Angry: very sad!!

ray

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back