Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
It looks like we will be selling the motorhome to look after Lynne’s dad anyone got a rough idea of the book price so I can work out a selling price

The van is a Carthago C Line 5.0 on a 2.3 180 bhp auto heavy chassis 4.500

June 2017 plate A class 1 owner

If anyone has seen the van they will no it’s fully loaded and ready to go

I will be gutted to see it go but I can understand why lynne needs to look after her dad

I wiil list the van when I’ve got a rough idea of the listing price

Very very reluctant sale thx in advance for your help

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2017
Lichfield, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
I first saw this van at vanbitz when new and again in 2019 in Portugal absolutely mint and Paul's is forever cleaning it if I had not ordered a new van i would certainly be interested.As they say first to see will buy.

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
Ring 3 of the “we buy your motorhome” dealers in the back of the magazines AND the dealer it was bought from
You should be able to get an idea of the “forced sale price” today
Try for an offer not an opinion

Then ask 15% more in an advert......on here might be a good place to start

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
It looks like we will be selling the motorhome to look after Lynne’s dad anyone got a rough idea of the book price so I can work out a selling price

The van is a Carthago C Line 5.0 on a 2.3 180 bhp auto heavy chassis 4.500

June 2017 plate A class 1 owner

If anyone has seen the van they will no it’s fully loaded and ready to go

I will be gutted to see it go but I can understand why lynne needs to look after her dad

I wiil list the van when I’ve got a rough idea of the listing price

Very very reluctant sale thx in advance for your help
Zepp. I would like to send you a private message regarding your MH, unfortunately I don't know how to. I've had a look in the search section for a clue but to no avail. Please could you send me a PM (assuming you know how to) and I'll reply.
Thanks Derry

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Zepp. I would like to send you a private message regarding your MH, unfortunately I don't know how to. I've had a look in the search section for a clue but to no avail. Please could you send me a PM (assuming you know how to) and I'll reply.
Thanks Derry
PMs are called Conversations on here. If you want to start one with anybody just click on their avatar and then click on the box saying "Start a conversation"

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Thanks Derry
I’ve sent you a message don’t worry if I don’t response straight away my internet is playing up

Last edited:

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hi Paul, sorry to hear about Lynnes sister and the situation that you are in ,but if you are looking for selling price the last time we were in Go European Daniel offered us a very very good price if we wanted to sell our van it may be worth a call.Good luck in whatever you decide Mike and Tina.

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Hi Mike
Hope you Tina are ok

I will give them a ring later on to tell you the truth I don’t want to sell it lol .......but it’s got to go because we will never get to use It I may be able to talk lynne into letting me get a bike again but she knows you can’t get full leathers for a fat lad lol

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
Sorry to hear of your situation, but in regard to:

I may be able to talk lynne into letting me get a bike again but she knows you can’t get full leathers for a fat lad

You can:

XL_Biker.jpg

As I posted on another thread yesterday:

There are 7 days in a week – ‘someday’ is not one of them - buy the motorbike 🙂

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Shame you got to sell Paul but needs must. To anyone thinking of buying this motorhome just dont think about it, do it, as soon as it comes up for sale it will gone. It’s one pampered motorhome and it’s got more polish on than what Halfords have in stock. (y)

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Shame you got to sell Paul but needs must. To anyone thinking of buying this motorhome just dont think about it, do it, as soon as it comes up for sale it will gone. It’s one pampered motorhome and it’s got more polish on than what Halfords have in stock. (y)
I agree Mike I’m gutted but needs must I will get another when the time is right If I sell it private the new owner will be getting so many extras

Ive just got to buy a house sell a house help get another house for Lynne’s B I L and kids also sell the motorhome I should be able to get done before beer o’clock lol

Last edited:

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
On the plus side Paul when you get your house you can have one of those big American fridges, just think about all the beer you could put in one of those, and with an ice machine for your barcardi. :drinks:

• Nice One!
Reactions: f6c
OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
On the plus side Paul when you get your house you can have one of those big American fridges, just think about all the beer you could put in one of those, and with an ice machine for your barcardi. :drinks:
Now your talking Mike not sure what I will do all day I may not need ice in the northeast lol

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
So sorry to hear of your dilemma.
I'm preparing my van to possibly sell. It is also a Carthago but a 2013 CTourer AClass. I researched the secondhand market and came up with a price. Mine also has a lot of kit so now deciding whether to remove it all or go with everything included.
Good luck with your sale.

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
So sorry to hear of your dilemma.
I'm preparing my van to possibly sell. It is also a Carthago but a 2013 CTourer AClass. I researched the secondhand market and came up with a price. Mine also has a lot of kit so now deciding whether to remove it all or go with everything included.
Good luck with your sale.
Good luck with the sale I’m sure it will fly off the shelf no matter what you leave on the van

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back