Lingfield Point Storage Closing. Ideas / recommendations Teesside? (1 Viewer)

Jun 9, 2016
Teesside
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Exp
None
Folks,

The excellent indoor storage at Lingfield Point Darlington is closing to vans. We have to have our van out by early August.

Does anyone have any recommendations for storage on Teesside? I can’t find any indoor storage on Teesside, so I am looking at outdoors. Secureall In Eaglescliffe is looking like the favourite, with Teesside Caravan Storage In Thornaby a close second. Both are

I am also considering a tight fitting cover for the longer winter periods? Does anyone have any experience of these?

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Hi Paul
Have you looked at the CASOA web site?
We use Leisure Tech NE at Eaglescliffe for work on our van and they have outdoor storage.
With regard to covers - We use one on our van at home - but it is always cleaned and dried beforehand - and we make sure the cover is secured all the time- never on for more than a few weeks.
Personally I wouldnt use a cover in storage because you wont always have it thoroughly cleaned beforehand -and the chances of the cover coming loose and rubbing.
If trying to take it off in the wet - where are you going to put a heavy wet cover?
Good luck finding storage

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We also use Leisure Tech NE for servicing, and have been customers of Teesside Caravans at Thornaby. Both appear to have secure storage areas (though we don't have personal experience of either as our van is kept at home).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back